"are you two not..?"

Start from the beginning

"oh really? And what would u bragg about me? That im mazu?" you both continued to walk through the hall / indoor balcony. As you both search for the label that says the heroines name.

"well when you're MY girlfriend, ill bragg about your everthing." you both stopped until you found the door you were looking for.

The door was a Glass door, but although it was a glass door, it also wasn't see through. It was more like blurs if you look at it.

You knocked, before you can hear a "come in"

"so you're the new U.A. Interns huh?" the woman's said in serious tone as she turned her chair to face you both.

She had her cheek on her palm as she smirked. She was very very very attractive, so naturally as any person would you had a panic thing.

"i- ummm... ᶠᵘᶜᵏ... yes?" you mumbled the curse word, as monoma tried to not laugh at your sudden panic.

"did that looked cool?! I've always wanted to do that! AHAHAHAHHSS" she laughed before she wipes the tears of laughter she had.

"so mazu and phantom thief huh? Welcome to the family kiddos! If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm Ms. Joke. You're right on timing the others had actually gathered downstairs. A lot of the interns might be my students from another school but I'm sure you'll get a long just fine!" she once again said with a cheery smile, before she stood up from the her swiveled black seat and handed us cards.

"these are the cards for entering the locker room, training room, gym and some other rooms. Now don't loose them or i might have to kick you out of my agency!"she winked, wich you think you just got slightly flustered at.

"now, new interns! if you will, follow me! " she said as she left the room, leaving you still stif and slightly flustered. Monoma took a glance at you as you signaled him to go follow her. He gave you a concerned stare before he left.

"i don't regret coming to this agency even more...damn natsuki get your mind out of the gutter! She's probably thirty for all you know" she mentally face palmed at her own actions before running to the group.

-

"alright! So I trust you all have changed into your training outfits. now, before we get to our real training, I want to see you spar against each other, preferably without quirks but i also want to see how good you guys are at fast thinking, so quirks are allowed, just because this is an indoor training room use it mininaly." she explained as all the interns + sidekicks gathered before her.

"now for our first spar, to begin this, I've set all of your names and we'll draw the matches. Now kirakira-chan! If you will." ms. Joke called with a cheerful tone.

A woman in suit walked up with a fsih bowl filled with what looks to be rolled paper in her hands.

"ah Kirakira-chan, I told you you don't have to be so formal here, why are you wearing a suit" she rests her arm on her shoulder, as she whines to the other woman.

She smiled, before Ms. Joke continued and started to draw the names.

"ah! Here we go, a match made in heaven because this spar is deffo going to be fun to watch! You see that kira-chan Im one of the youngens now! 'deffo' what a funny word" she exclaimed (& laughed) as she held to two papers. She looked at the woman before turning back to the crowd of interns and announced.

"for our first spar.. Yo shindo versus natsuki bakugo!" after the announcement was made you being amongst the crowd of sidekicks and interns, can hear whispers regarding you.

"natsuki bakugo? You mean the one that won the sports festival?"

"isn't she the famous mazu?"