Chapter 1 Broken Willows

It was a early Saturday morning, I knew I would have to get up but I didn't see a point in it. Everyday was the same: Wake up, Eat, Take pill, go to therapist, and come home. Sometimes I didn't even think I would just follow my routine with out knowing.

"Adelaide time for breakfast!" My mother screamed from down stairs. Why did she do that? She knows I hate my first name, she knows I prefer my middle name. I ran down stairs quickly picked up a waffle and apple and ran back up to my room to get dressed.

After I was finally finished with covering the scars and bruises I grabbed my phone and headed for the door.

"My I'm heading out bye!" Quickly closing the door before she could  respond. I jumped into the car and pulled out of the driveway and drove into the city where my classes take place. About twenty-five minutes later I pulled into the car port ready for my therapy session. I opened the door becoming nervous, I quickly signed in and walked into the room like everyday. I was surprised to see seven more teens in there. I quickly that this was peer help day. My heart dropped.

I sat in the last seat left and looked down to not make eye contact. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to face a boy with dark blue hair smiling at me.

"Hi I'm Michael you must be Adelaide Clifton." Reaching out to shake my name.

"I am but please call me Willow, I don't like my first name very much." I said barely over a mumble.

"Ok Willow let's hurry this up I have a party to get started." He scans the list for a good question, " Ok um what  caused you to first self harm.?" He said with a straight face.

"Well it started last year when my boyfriend got in a car wreck and died. I was heart broken, how could the only person who cared for me equally be taken so suddenly, it just isn't fair." I sighed. He wrote it all down than found another question.

"Ok have you ever had such a serious self harm injury that you blacked out or was sent to the hospital?" He prepared to write down my answer.

"Yes, about two in a half weeks after he was killed I had locked myself in my bathroom room and made several cuts, as I started to cry over my decision I didn't notice all the blood lose and I became dizzy and fell into the tub. Thankfully my brother was home and broke the door down and saved me, that's why I'm in therapy." I finished.

"Ok thank you that's all you had to fill in for today." He said with a smile, he walked me out the room. As I started for my car he stopped me.

"Um Willow I was wondering if you would like to come to the party? I mean if you'd like there won't be a lot of people there I promise. Actually Dr. Roads said it might be good for you." He said with a nervous smile.

"Will you give me extra progress points if I agree?"

"Of course what are peers for? Wait do you want me to drive you to party so you don't have to waste gas or get lost?"

"Sure let me tell my mom." I texted her quickly than walked to his jeep with him.

" Alright let's go!" He said pulling the jeep out of the car port and drove away.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading the first chapter I feel a connection with this story so I know I will update everyday or two. If you are reading "The Tour Girl" please comment to see if I need to update more plus don't forget to vote!