I stood up, getting these dumbs attention.

"Where ya' going?" Lip asked.

"She's going to Yeji so she could tell what she learned from you." Yena stated that's why I elbowed her.

"Yeji's older than you and she ain't dumb. She prolly knows about it already." Lip stated but I just shrugged at her before walking out of the classroom.

I just wanna see Yeji tho...I hope she's not with Yuna or Chaeryeong. I stayed away from them for long and I will never ever get back to them. They won't acknowledge me as their friend because they're in higher section. Besides, they're all ashamed of me.

Well, Mom said I'd meet a lot of fake people and I guess they were what she's talking about.

"Yo Ryujin!"

"Why?" I asked when I saw Winter approaching.

"Haven't you notice something?" she asked that's why I curiously looks at her with my eyes analyzing every inch of her face.

"What?" I curiously asked with my eyebrows almost meeting.

"Dude, I'm taller than you already!" Winter said that made me shock. She's right! No waaaay!

"You can't tease me now about my height." she said while smirking at me.

"How did you do that?"

Winter just pulled me with her by holding the hem of my clothes, "let's talk about that in the library since I'm gonna search for the book of the princess and the frog." she said so I just nodded.

What if others grow taller than me too? What if Yeji would grow more taller than me? That's a no no! She should be shorter than me. Dad is taller than Mom and me and Yeji should stay like that too.

"Oh!—"

"Shh..." the librarian shush while looking at us.

"Hey, this monkey looks like you." Winter whispered instead while showing a picture of monkey that she saw while searching for the book she's looking for, "this really looks like you when you tucked your hoodie on your ears." she said that made me remember that time when I did it.

"You got a point but I'm cuter." I whispered back.

"Tuk The Clever Monkey, might as well read this." I heard Winter mumble.

"The Wet Pussy, this too.." she said again, "what you doing, Ryujin-ah? Grab a book so we can have a seat here in the library already." Winter told me.

I did as what she said. I randomly picked a book so we can settle on a table already. I wanna know the secret why she got taller.

"I thought you're gonna look for the frog book?" I placed the book on the table before taking a seat.

"Nevermind that, what book you got?" Winter asked.

I flipped the book to see the front cover, "Hatt The Cat." I answered.

"Wow I got cat story too but it's titled The Wet Pussy." she said while showing her book with a cover of a cat on a sewer. Yikes.

"Come here by my side, I wanna read that too." I said but Winter refused to move.

"This is my book, you come here if you wanna read." she said. I glared at her before getting up my seat to transfer beside her but before I could even sit, I saw Yeji entering the library.