Untitled Part 4

Draven pov

Draven: What was that about.

Raven:  I'm ... just frustrated. Where power rangers and and they don't know. And they treat us like garbage.... Ahhhh.

Draven: calm down before u go crazy in a vampire form.

To late she to angry. Where the garlic staff. Found it. I held it right in front me. Then I ran. Not because I'm scared. I not scared anyway. Only to bring her to our room. To the emergency button. Which I clicked. Then one elevator for each of us. Then I got her into the panic room. Then got out of the panic room and closed and pressed a button. And cold air through the panic room that I put her in. Then she started to calm down. Then her eyes turned back to normal. And her skin went back to normal. From vampire white to brownish skin.

Draven: how u feeling.

Raven: better now.

The computer: rangers down, rangers down.

Draven: computer now can we help?

The computer: yes u may.

Draven and Raven: colorful wings online. ( at the scene) back off monster

Rackit: long time don't huh.

Draven and Raven: Whatever. Seeing brings so much history.

Rackit: oh you remembered what happened years ago.

Me and raven's power ranger's cloak turn red. Which means don't move.

Rackit: red...red...red is for stop.

Draven: your really do remember.

Raven cloak turns back green. And her ranger suit soon says oss. Then she looks at her watch and hacks into the monster and destroys him. Then my cloak turns green and we walk back very fast and he explodes.

Draven: and for u not to grow big.

My shirt also says oss. Then I take a card out and his remaining s go into it. Then the rangers look at us.

Jake: who are u guys.

Draven and Raven: u know we are. All of u do. Power down.

Then we morph out and  we both have a oss shirt.

The rangers: Draven and Raven.

Raven: don't get mad us. U got your butts kicked.

So we all go back to the tower. And they forgave us.

Don't worry it's not the end.