Batgirls Sarande

Bruce smiled softly as he watched his daughters sit in the batcave together. They didn't appear to be fighting, thankfully, and yet they were running and playing. They ran and hid fr each other between the statues, suits, vehicles and computers everywhere. They knew this was dangerous, and as such against the rules but even so they ran and played. Bruce continued to watch his daughter as they had fun and laughed in a dark world. His smile grew as he watched them tire themselves out, and instead of taking themselves to bed, they fell asleep in a pile in his large chair. Quickly and quietly he went to retrieve his daughters.

"Deep in the shadows in their cave, three playful Bats misbehave. Soon they'll grow tired and lay in a heap. Daddy will watch them go to sleep." His deep baritone voice sang a lullaby as he scooped up all three of his little girls at once.

He continued thee song as he walked

through the manor to put them in bed.

"Stars are shining, day is done. Close your eyes til morning sun. Then you'll awaken from slumber deep. But til the morning go to sleep." As he came upon Barbara's bedroom he softly laid all three together in the bed and finished the song.

"High in an oak tree safe in a nest four little robins take their rest. Daddy beside them, sweetly they peep. Evening is falling, go to sleep." Softly he pushed they hair from Stephanie's eyes. He kissed first Barbara on the forehead, he then repeated his actions for both Cassandra and Stephanie. "I love you girls, goodnight."

As Bruce stood up to leave he felt a tug on his hand. As he looked back he saw all three had their eyes open.

"Love you Daddy" tears prickled at the back of his eyes at the declaration from Cass. They started to form in his eyes when the statement was repeated from Stephanie. And they started to flow down his face when Barbara finished it off.

"Love you Papa" and with that all three closed their eyes and went to sleep. Bruce stood for a bit just watching his daughters sleep, til finally his eldest, Dick came to retrieve him.

"Dad? Why are you just standing in the middle of Babs room?" He wispered as he walked to stand beside his father in all but blood.

"They called me Daddy, Dick. I put them to bed after they fell asleep in the cave, and just as I was bout to leave they stopped me. All three of them said the loved me. Cass and Steph called me Daddy, and Barbara called me Papa. I love them so much Dickie. I love all of you so much." He wispered with tears still streaming down his face. Dick immediately pulled him into a hug.

"We know Dad. None of us have ever doubted that. Not even Jason. And we all live you too. C'mon let's get you to bed." Dick took his silently sobbing father to his bed and made sure he was settled and actually asleep before he left to go find his brothers.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Dad's asleep."  Dick walked into his own room, knowing all three of his brothers would be somewhere in the room. What he didn't expect was to find them all on his bed, they had also left an obvious place for him to join. Damian was in the middle of the bed with Jason on one side of him, and Tim on the other. They had accommodated for him to join between Tim and Damian when he walked into the room. 

"Is this the first time he has sang that to the girls?" Jay asked him as he settled into his place and pulled his brothers closer. Looking up he notices they had left the security feed from both Babs room and their fathers on the tv opposite the bed. 

"Um yeah I think so. Babs has heard it, Dad sang it to me while she was over once. And I think she has been over when he sang it so at least one of you. But I think this is the first time it was sung to her." Dick replied, his brothers just hummed sleepily. Softly Dick smiled, it would seem he would be having some cuddle time with his brothers tonight. It was a very good thing both Bruce and himself as king beds. 

"High in an oak tree safe in a nest four little robins take their rest. Daddy beside them, sweetly they peep. Evening is falling, go to sleep." And with the final note of his deep voice his brothers were all firmly in dreamland. Smiling Dick pulled his brothers closer and joined them in dreamland.