𝐎𝐍𝐄

don't forget to vote and comment, enjoy<3

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 ❞

Avengers tower, New York City

February 25th, 2013

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The tower was bustling with life,

laughter and chatter was everywhere,

music was blaring,

people were dancing, drinking, goofing around.

She had to say, Stark does know how to throw a good party. "cc! glad to see you made it, didn't know if my email even got through to you but anyways" speak of the devil she thought. "well I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to get shit faced now could i?" she replied, taking not one but two shot glasses from a waiter walking past, instantly pouring them down her throat "you know, I never imagined the trickster as someone who could easily down three, no, four shots" "and in like less than a minute" Steve and Natasha say, amused, while walking over to Tony and Cecélia, who by the way, was still taking shots. "well i'm about to go on a mission that could cost me my life, of course i am going to get wasted idiot" she retorts, walking off, probably to find more alcohol.

As the night went on, more and more people started exiting the building, having had enough for the night. All that remained by eleven o'clock were the avengers, Cecélia, and Maria Hill, a shield agent. "cc how do people honestly not recognise you as the trickster or le mystère" Hill asks, she had been informed of who the girl sitting in front of them actually was to make life easier "simple, I change my appearance twice a month, wether it's my hair colour, eye colour, the way I dress, or my accent" the brunette replies, as she sips on water, desperately trying to sober up before something bad happened. "that reminds me, are you actually french? because you don't sound very french" Barton asks, taking a seat on the blue couch next to Natasha "yes i'm quite sure i am french Barton" The girl retorts, switching from the american accent she normally uses, to her natural french one.

"Now i'd hate to be the party pooper, but everyone is now in fact gone apart from us so I would like to speak about our mission" She suddenly says, catching the attention of everyone else who was just chatting. "right, so we'll head out next week to Siberia, Hill will get you as close to the base as possible, and you do your bit and get in. Before you go in, you'll be handed a small bug which you can place inside your hat or something, it'll let us communicate, and make things easier. The rest of us will be camping in the nearest town" Steve says matter of factly. "and what if this mission goes for a long period of time. I don't expect you to be waiting in Siberia for months" The brunette girl says, reminding the team of the many possible outcomes of this mission, one of which could be her getting caught and killed. "If it comes to that, then we'll figure it out as it goes, for now, I think we should be getting some rest. Cc, why don't you stay over at the tower tonight" Natasha says.

Truth be told, she would have loved to stay at the tower, 'friends' were always out of the picture ever since the whole le mystère thing started up because if she were to stay in one place for way to long, she could probably be tracked with all this new tech, putting her and everyone around her in danger. So because of that exact reason, Natashas offer had to be declined. Which meant now, Cecélia was walking down a dimly lit street, towards one of her many apartments in New York. The girl was undoubtedly rich, being the only child, when her grandparents and father passed away, she inherited everything, which included millions of dollars, and many houses ranging from apartments in New York, to Mansions in Italy. The girl would often rotate between houses to avoid getting caught.

As soon as she entered the apartment, she threw off her shoes and coat and headed straight to bed, she already had a throbbing headache and couldn't imagine how much pain there's going to be tomorrow morning.

The apartment was fairly big, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, the living room, and kitchen/dining, though the two unused bedrooms were turned into an office and small gym, the gym only including a treadmill, and punching bag. Her bedroom wasn't the biggest, but it worked since she only needed her bed, a small dresser, and her nightstand that held one candle, and two picture frames. One of her grandparents, Jacques and Rosetta Dernier, a french man and italian women who met and fell in love just as the war was starting up. The other frame was of her when she was just born in the hospital, her father, and her mother, though the face and half of the body of her mother was chopped off by her father.

Cecélia never knew her mother, ever since the small girl was four or five years old, she would ask about her mother. Her father would always reply with "when you're older, you'll understand all the things she's done", she knew her mother was german, and that her name was either Sally or Sarah, but that's about it. Sadly her father passed away when she was only 9, leaving her to rot in an orphanage. The only information she knew about her fathers death being some car crash, just like the one Howard and Maria Stark were in years before. Cecélia knew her father some what knew Howard and even tried helping recreate the serum, but other than that, she was left in the dark.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

honestly i don't have any real plans for this book so i'll just see where this leads, if you can guess what happened to her mother and who killed her father then yay you've cracked the code, but anyways please give me some feedback and let me know if you're enjoying the story, don't be silent readers xx love you all<3