Broadcasting club

I glanced around the room, and saw the brunette haired male tied up while winking at Sakura, trying to be seductive. I don't understand why he can't go for somebody else other than Sakura, but then again, it's the same for me. 5 confessions, and none from Tsukasa, I know confessions are supposed to be great and all, but I hate breaking people's hearts."Oh, you're back. Hey." Sakura said. "Hello." I replied sitting down on the couch. The brunette came closer to me, inching along, I wished halfway whilst he was scooting to me, he would've fell. "Hey, do you think if I asked Sakura to give me her number, she would give it to me?" He whispered. 

"Natsuhiko right?" I asked him. "Yeah? Don't tell me you usually forget hotties name like me." He said, over exaggerating it. "Oh put a lid on it, and no she wouldn't, you are so idiotic, she tied you up in this room, she keeps rejecting you, take a hint man." He was about to say something but then considered not to. I suddenly felt a heavy weight, I looked over at Tsukasa to see him looking at me and Natsuhiko with his death stare. Tsukasa had been floating around the room for a while, and I guess he stopped once he saw me talking with Natsuhiko. That kinda made my heart flutter, was he jealous? "Are you ok Tsukasa?" I asked him. He looked like he was spacing out, but I was still a little worried. "Tsukasa?" I called out again. "Let it be." Sakura told me. 

Sakura was focused, thinking what next rumor she was going to spread about the wonders of the school, or other things, I know she'll do excellent on whatever it is. I turned to look at Natsuhiko who was daydreaming about something, I'm guessing, Sakura. I was left in silence.

 After a couple of minutes of silence, Tsukasa walked towards me and played with my hair and asked where I had gone. "Oh, I was outside, but then somebody told me to follow them up the roof, and they confessed their undying love to me." I said nonchalantly hoping he would get jealous. "Did you decline?!" He shot back immediately. "Of course I did, totally not my type." I said. "So what is your type (Y/N)~?" I blushed. 

"N-not important..! What about you..?" He thought a bit and said, "Somebody like Sakura, she is totally beautiful, her slender legs and how smart she is, don't you think (Y/N)?" Tsukasa asked me. I felt butterflies in my stomach, but once he said that, my heart seemed like it was shattering slowly. "Haha! Just kidding, it's obviously somebody like you (Y/N)." He stared at me, looking for a reaction. "So, do you love me too? (Y/N)?" He said with a sly grin. "Of course I do, Tsukasa.." I replied, relieved. "Sakura that could be me and you." Natsuhiko sighed looking over to Sakura.

 Tsukasa looked him dead in the eyes, with his pure black eyes. The room went silent, I tried to break the silence, "Tsukasa! Want to go outside and take a breather?" "Sure!" He happily said pretending like nothing had just happened. The halls were already empty, I mean it was getting late, I guess everybody packed up their stuff and left. I saw Celen again, but this time he immediately pinned me down to the wall, "I'll ask again, do you like me (Y/N)? I don't want you running away again.. I really really love you, give me a chance, anything please!" He said with a creepy tone, touching my chin, in desperation, but I could see the lust in his eyes. "I don't.. Please let me go.." I replied, I looked over to Tsukasa who looked like he was going to murder the dude. Celen was about to say something and his eyes got wide, and I looked down to his chest, Tsukasa took his heart and popped it. He died immediately, falling right onto me.

"Tsu-Tsukasa.." I said holding Celen in my arms. Tsukasa, murdered him.. "The audacity you had, look where it got you, tough man." He dragged him off of stunned me, kicking his body over and over again, blood pouring out. "S-stop.." I closed my eyes Tsukasa caressed my cheek and I opened my eyes slowly, hoping for a miracle that this was all fake, blood was splattered all over him. "Do you still love me..?" He asked in a soft soothing voice. "Please don't hurt me.." I covered myself. I started hearing a whimper after a couple minutes of silence. I opened my eyes to see him crying. 

Was he scared I was going to leave him, even if we were bound together, he was.. scared. Something got over me, and I felt bad for him. He was trying to protect me, if he weren't here I would've been raped. I hugged him, his face was puffy, he poked his head up from my chest. "Don't change what you think of me (Y/N). I did it for you.." Somehow this scene, became an adorable one once I saw those puppy eyes. "I won't I never will." We sat there in silence until the intercom had announced it was time to go. "Oh shit, we need to clean this up, and fast!" I let go of him, and stood up."I got this (Y/N)! Just leave it up to me!" He saluted. I laughed a bit at his action, "Ok, please be quick." I immediately ran off. I wiped the blood from my face Tsukasa had smeared on me.

Timeskip

I finally made it home, a meal was set for me and a note, guess my mom came home and made a quick meal for me. My mother rarely comes home, I was happy, the note said she would be on a business trip, again, and wouldn't return after my spring break. My mother had a small time business, and now she usually goes to different places for interviews because her company was finally getting acknowledged, and she doesn't want to ruin it for petty things. I quickly ate, and showered, and headed straight to my bed to sleep, god knows what the next day will be about, knowing Tsukasa it'll be wild.