You do?

Yes :)

Those smileys, they have become some sort of way of relaxation for me, for some odd reason. Whenever he sends those, I... I just feel better. I can just imagine him smiling while sending that to me and for some reason, it makes me smile, makes me feel content with myself, makes me feel happy. He always finds a way to makes me feel happy no matter how tough the situation is. That is one thing I love about him.

 Love, you ask? It took me some time to realize myself as well that I was in love with Jake, Mr. anonymous, the hacker... my hacker. 

He has become such a huge part of my life without me even realizing it. I thought a lot that how could I be in love with someone I haven't even seen, I haven't even met, but then I realized that I don't need to see his face to love him. Of course, if he ever shows me his face I will not back away but I will never force him or nudge him to show me his face.

Of course, he didn't know about my feelings and I planned to keep it that way because I didn't know if my feelings were reciprocated or not and I didn't want to risk loosing him by confessing. Maybe, someday, when the time comes, I will pour my feelings out to him but till then, they are good with me only, in my own mind, in my own world.

Jake?

Yes?

We found Hannah...

Yes..?

So, what now?

 I could see him typing, deleting, typing deleting and then finally, he sent a message.

Wanna figure that out over dinner? ;)

Huh? My heart stopped for a second. What did he mean? He couldn't have been there, right? He just couldn't. That was just ridiculous. Right?

Wdym?

Look up :)

In that moment, a hundred thoughts ran through my head. Is he actually here? Is he joking? Is he pranking me? No.. he wouldn't do that. Right? What if he's actually here? Is he here to meet me? My heart felt like it would pop out of my chest any moment. I felt dizzy. Could he really be here?

I shot my head up looking in front of me, taking my gaze away from my phone. And there he was. I could figure out it was him even if there were a hundred people here. He was wearing a black hoodie with black ripped jeans, he had his hood up and his infamous mask on. I could see hint of a tattoo from his collarbone to the side of his neck. 

I, never in 5 months, expected Jake to be the tattoo kind. Even if I wasn't seeing his face, I knew he must look like a Greek god underneath that mask. His slight black curls were cascaded down on his forehead and he had his hands buried in the pockets of his jeans. 

He smelt so good. He smells like vanilla. It's.. it's intoxicating, I can always feel myself getting pulled by the smell. I could practically feel the smirk on his lips underneath that mask as he became aware of the fact that I was practically staring him up and down with my jaw dropped to the floor.

"Like what you see?"

I could feel the grin in his voice yet I stood there awkwardly, still looking at him. I was probably as red as a tomato by then. So, I tried to look away to hide my blush from him.

Suddenly, I felt his hand on my chin as he turned my face so that I was once again, looking at him.

"You look even more beautiful in real life than you look in your pictures. I could practically stare at your pretty, little face all day." He said with a smile. "But as much as I would love to, I can't do that right now because the beautiful lady in front of me needs food to function. Which I believe, she hasn't eaten yet. So, what do you say, care to have dinner with your hacker?" 

A/N If I see any of ya'll say you aren't beautiful in the comments I'll personally find you! You all are beautiful and I love you <3.

Your hacker? Yes, my hacker. He's my hacker...

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Hi again! This is the end of the first chapter. Thank you so much for reading. I know the chapter was short but I want to keep I this way because I wanted it to be just introduction to the story.

Don't forget to drink water, eat food. You are beautiful inside out no matter what people say. I love you and you should love yourself as well because there is nothing more beautiful than self love. Everybody's definition of beautiful is different asd yours should be you<3.Take care. Toodles~

Art credit- @octiolus on Instagram