The Dunes

August 6th 2022 sofia's 18 birthday : THIS IS LONG AROUND AS LONG AS A NORMAL WATTPAD STORY FOR ME and don't expect me to do this in real life this is just dream scenarios.....

Ian and sofia went out for the week to the dunes all day they played in the sand and the water. Ian had a lot of fun with the kids and we joked about how that could be us one day. it was reallly hot so they decided to take two boogie boards out all the way to the sand bar. they chill there for a bit but sofia is wearing a swimsuit with no padding. so the water is cold and her nipples are showing and ian of course notices so instead of telling her like a normal human being he instead puts his hand on her boobs( there is no one else on the sand bar and they are too far from the shore for people to see them clearly but there is always a chance someone comes over by the tide because the beach is very busy ) she says wtf to ian and he is like what?! i'm just warming u up u seemed cold he said while squeezing her boobs more to where her boobs were pooping out of her small sage skimpy bikini. she then gets more wet than she already is and she is in a lake! ( i'm so funny) she looks down in the clear water and sees ian's large size grow bigger by the second, by this happening her curiosity blooms and she is quick to grab his large member. Ian groans out it agony because now it's even harder. sofia then kisses his neck and moves her hand under his shorts and grabs his thick cock and strokes it slowly while she kisses lower down his neck to his chest. they hear laughter and they see a group of kids coming out towards the water so sofia quickly brings her hand out of his pants turns him around and gets on his back and whispers in his ear to go walk the sandbar away from these kids and to bring the boogie boards along. Soon ian gets tired and instead just pulls sofia behind him on the boogie borad while she tans in her skimpy bikini (now she is turned around head on boogie borad ass up and she is wearing the thinnest thong ever the sun illuminates off her ass) and ian catches a glimp of her bare ass he quickly pulls the board around him and sofia falls in she makes such a big splash cuz ian is so strong and eariler ian was holding her too tight so it's loose now, her top falls off her bare boobs now shining in the sun. ian quickly grabs her boobs so no one sees and stands in front of her. and sofia being the animal she is looks around see it's clear and jumps on ian so he is holding her ass and her boobs are in his face. he motorboats them as a joke but sofia doesn't take it as a joke and kisses him hard. right then ian's eyes dilated and his dick went right up next to her clit by his huge boner. he squeezes her ass then slaps it hard and kisses sofia back. Ian then flows his hand up the crook of sofia's back and goes to her hair and harshly grabs it by pulling her head back he then attacks her neck and chest with kisses and finds her sweet spot right under her ear when she moans for him and his name escapes her mouth. he gives her a purple hickey right under her ear she holds his hair tight while he palms her boob with his manly hand. sofia is so wet that she starts to grind on his hard boner and he grunts lightly in her ear. Ian then picks up sofia puts her on the boogie borad and now the beach is clearing out and the sun is staring to set on the water. the water is empty with people they are the only ones left in the water and no one sees them cuz of the glare from the sunset so ian being the smart man he is picks up sofia puts her on the boogie borad and ties her hands with her bikini top so she can't touch him while he pleases her. Ian then starts to kiss up her shiny smooth thighs with his plump lips. he gets near her pussy and he dodges it and says to sofia "is this what edging is?" then he kisses up her stomach and puts both his hand very lightly on her breasts her nipples are so hard they are poking ian's palms before his hand even touches the edges of her mountaines boobs. he tightly squeezes and palms her while kissing through her valley of her breasts. throughout all of this sofia is roughly breathing with moans slipping out every once and awhile. he then keeps holding her boobs and kisses back down her stomach and looks up at her and slowly pulls down her bottoms he then right before he pulled them off complete took his hands right off her boobs and replaced them with his mouth he sucks on her nipple and she moans loudly then her face gets really red and gets mad at ian because she can't do anything to stop him. he then attacks the other nipple with his fingers and then switches it and puts his mouth on the other and yea. then after enough torcher he takes his hands and mouth off and just stares at sofia and says " you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen" then he picks up her ass and pulls down her bottoms all the way and starts to kiss closer and closer to her throbbing clit, it took so long for ian to find it in the past but now he just k owe exactly what to do to pleasure sofia. Ian slowly spreads her legs off the boogie board to where she is fully exposed to ian and her legs are hanging of the edge of the boogie board. Ian lightly blows right on her hole and she shivers. the then kisses the side of her pussy his dick growing by the second by just pleasing her he then finally looks up at sofia and tells her to look at him she looks down and while making eye contact ian slowly licks sofia's clit and she closes her eyes and tilts her head back and moans for ian to let her go. he sucks on her clit for just a bit longer then he undoes sofia she quickly being naked jumped up on ian and slides his dick into her does a couple of jumps on him with her boobs jumping in front of him and then she gets off right when he is about to come and lays him on the boogie borad and slowly lowers her tounge on his tip he twictes and quietly tells sofia "more" she then licks up his shaft and then just sucked on the tip then looked at ian right in the eye and the. slid her while mouth down as far as she could go and thee rest she couldn't fit she did with her hand. in seconds he is pushing her down on his dick and sofia starts to gag but then she notices that ian is close and swallows around him and then he cums right down her throat. she greatfully swallows and licks her lips and goes in for a kiss and ian pulls her hair and kisses her deeply. he then remembers that she doesn't finish and his slender hand went down her stomach and played with her clit while he kissed her and she moaned into his mouth then just with his thumb he pushed down on her clit and she needed more so he then slipped his dick in and bounced her on top of him till she was screaming and arching her back so much that she had to hold onto his shoulder leaving scratch marks while her boobs were bouncing fast and hard in his face while she screamed his name and came all over his dick underwater. she then flops her whole seas body on him and by now the sun is about to go under the water on the horizon the sky is a dark red and orange the beach is empty and they just whisper i love you so much  to eachother.