"YES! We're skipping the meal and heading to the dessert." She agreed. I took out the ice cream.

"There's only one." I looked at her. "Sorry, this is mine." I pouted like a kindergartner. 

"Come on, there's 3 scoops!" She pointed out.

"Yes. They're all mine." I pulled the ice cream away.

"You're rude." She crossed her arms.

"Could be but I still have 3 scoops of ice cream in my hands." I smirked. She looked away. "Wait Liv, don't ignore me again. Here, you can eat it with me." I said, putting a spoon in her hand. "Livvy!" I yelled but she looked away from me. "Eat the whole thing, just come back to me." I shook her.

"Okay." She smiled, taking the big cup away from me. I'm so dumb, that's what she wanted in the first place.

"Wait- Can we share?" I asked softly, watching her eat a spoonful of it. It looked so tasty.

"Of course, I'm not a big meany." She rolled her eyes. I pulled our lips together, and after a couple of minutes pulled away.

"Am I still the big meany?" I whispered, a couple inches away from her face.

"Yes, Joshua Tease Bassett" She smirked, pecking me before going back to the ice cream. I took my spoon and somehow managed to get a whole scoop.

"This is what you get for calling me mea-" I stopped when I felt the cold ice cream on my leg.

"HA! Karma." She said.

"This isn't fair!" I laughed, trying to save the ice cream with the small spoon. It was worthless. "After this I'm buying a whole box of ice cream for myself."  I mumbled, while she laughed. "I'm just going to sadly eat my sandwich."

"You can have the rest of the ice cream." Her face softened.

"No, that's alright." I laughed it off. "Finish it." I kissed her. We talked for a while after that, it was already midnight. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

IT'S GAME TIME BISHES

Frankie:

just a reminder that she is still a minor
😁😁

Dara:

hahahaha

Matt:

don't be doin' anything your old pop's wouldn't allow!

Sofia:

Matt's southern accent-
i can't-

Larry:

hahahah

You:

I still haven't asked her.

maybe we should just cancel this whole thing,

you know?

Frankie:

NO
I DON'T WANNA HEAR 'YOU KNOW'
YOU GET THE GUTS
AND ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Julia:

pop off Frankie!

Sofia:

but yeah.
DO IT!

"Who are you texting?" Liv asked me.

"Just Frankie." I turn my phone off. "I wrote something for you." I smiled, walking over to my car and pulling my guitar out.