Chapter 14

Grace
I woke up seeing the water crystals on my gown twinkle in the sun light I got up and got in my training uniform which is a blue tank top and pants with waves at the bottom and put my long brown hair in a braid. I went into the kitchen seeing Ariel eating eggs and toast. Hey can I have some? I asked. Nope, since you are in training for war you have to have the specialty health drinks said Ariel dabbing a napkin to her face. What kind I asked. It's blueberry sunrise with a dash of sea salt said Ariel my favorite. I grabbed the weird health drink and took a sip. Ahhhh this is good I said taking another sip. Good, keep that up now get in training said Ariel. When I walked into the water center I took off my jacket and started making big waves. And I got unhealthy water and filtered it. My most amazing trick is waves but there is one trick I want to learn and it is icicle and stab the enemies with them. It was fun in all but really scary. Lunch time we are having healthy sandwiches said Ariel. I'm not a big fan of my fairy because I always have to eat healthy. But I will give her a shot.i mean why not. I went over to the campfire and saw Ariel making lunch. Hi Ariel I said. Hi grace, what's wrong Ariel asked. Nothing... Just same old same old I said. Ok which kind do you want mustered and relish or see weed and tuna Ariel asked. I think I will pass I said gagging in my mouth. Ok go back to your training Ariel said. I took a piece of bread and went off. When I went in the training center everybody was already practicing. I went in my uniform and start making icicles and stabbing dummies with them. I took I deep breath scared what's gonna happen I mean I already killed daymen but what if he had minions. I went off to my solar dorm and fell past asleep.