Ex's

A/n: wtf....WHY IS THIS BOOK AT 1K READS RN??? WHAAAAAYTT TGHHHGJJ UMM YJHWH2Y1N1 OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT😭😭😭 PLZ THIS WAS LITERALLY ME WHEN I SAW IT

WHY IS THIS BOOK AT 1K READS RN??? WHAAAAAYTT TGHHHGJJ UMM YJHWH2Y1N1 OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT😭😭😭 PLZ THIS WAS LITERALLY ME WHEN I SAW IT

IDK HOW THIS IS HAPPENING BUT I LOVE YALL😫🙏🏽 also sorry for the shorter chapter😔 anyways on to the story~

3rd POV

Yuji and Y/n were now fast asleep. They had stayed up all night watching movies, playing around and all that lovey dovey crap.

They were cuddle up into each other. Yuji laid his head on Y/n's chest, while his arms held her waist tightly. Y/n on the other hand, had her legs wrapped around Yuji waist, while cradling his head in a protective stance. It was te cutest thing.

As they slept, a quite ringing was heard. "Mhmmm yujiii, shut that damn phone off..." Y/n said groggily, nuzzling back into the comforter.

"Hmm? Ok, ok..." Yuji was now awake and was starting to reach for his phone. It was still the middle of the night, he wondered who'd be calling at this time...

"Hmm Hello?" He said rubbing his eyes. "Hey baby~" a female voice called out softly.

"I'm sorry who was this?" Yuji questioned again. "Aww Yuji baby, you don't remember me? It's Liv~" That finally made Yuji understand what was going on. Liv; his obsessive ex girlfriend.

"How did you get my number again!?" He was furious, but didn't want to wake up his new girlfriend. She needs her beauty sleep.

"That doesn't matter, all you need to know is that we'll be together again soon enough." That her serious voice. By that tone, Yuji new she probably wasn't bluffing. He wasn't scared of her, just annoyed at things she'd do for his attention.

"I'm warning you, if you try anything again, it is not gonna come out they way you hoped. Leave me alone and get a fucking life. I LIFE WITH OUT me in it." He quickly hung up the phone, making sure to block the number and and delete it from his contacts AGAIN.

He went back to bed a snuggled again with his lovely girlfriend. As soon as he touched her body and looked at her gorgeous face, all his anger went away. Though, he still had Liv in the back of his mind.

Y/n woke up momentarily to ask, "Who was calling you?" She furrowed her brows. "You seemed angry.." Yuji panicked. He didn't want her to worry,  but also didn't want to lie to her. So he came clean. "It was my ex girlfriend, Liv."

Y/n was fully awake now. Ex girlfriend?! She thought. "And why was she calling you for?" She raised a brow, now sitting up straight to look at Yuji.

"I don't want you to get mad Y/n, so please don't... but she want to get back into my life..." He said nervously. "And what did you say about that?!" Y/n didn't mean to yell but jealousy got the best of her for a moment. "I-I'm sorry for yelling but, *clears throat* what did you tell her?" She repeated, now calmer.

"I told her that what she's planning on doing won't work, and that she should get a life without me in it." Not going lie, Y/n kinda proud of Yuji. All her previous boyfriends eventually left her for their ex girlfriends.

"Aww, really? Babyyy~" she went in for a hug, kissing his cheeks in the process. Yuji was relieved she wasn't THAT mad. He enjoyed the affection he was getting. It was like a reward.

"Of course I'd pick you over her anyday!" "As you should honey, as you should." The giggled at her response. Yuji kissed her forehead while caressing her cheek.

Y/n was happy she found a guy who actually cared about their relationship. That Liv girl just had to leave them alone.

~♤~~♤~~♤~~♤~~♤~~♤~

YALL IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD YESTERDAY, I WAS KINDA STUCK ON WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT 😔 BUT IM BACK AND IM SO HAPPY WE REACHES 1K! I SWEAR I WERK AGO I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WOULD DO GOOD- BUT THANK YOU FOR ADDING IT  TO YOUR READING LISTS,VOTING AND ALL THAT JAZZ! YALL GON MAKE ME ACT UP!! I LOVE UUUU

This is the eighth chapter of "Ideal type" thx for checkin the book out! Vote, comment, share and follow for more!

Thx!!😭😌😊😚

(Word count: 748)