😈Bakugou shower sex part 2🥵

Baku's POV:
I pinned my princess against the wall, i shoved my whole 8 inches inside her and I heard  her moaning. "B-ba-baku.." "I-I'm about to c-cum..". Says Y/N. I stopped when she said that. "Baku why'd you stopped!?" "That's your punishment for teasing me all the time." I said. "D-daddy".. says Y/N. "Ahh, you calling me daddy now ay?😏" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV:
I kept begging Bak- I mean Daddy to finish what he started. He wouldn't finish what he started so I guess it was my turn..
I push Baku to our bed and got on top of him and I was kissing him until his v-line. "mhmm, so you wanna talk control now? I'm down😏." Says Baku. I started sucking his dick without licking the tip first. "o-ohhh fuck Y/N!" "D-don't stop till I cum princess.." says Baku..I shake my head yes. I kept sucking until Baku said "Fuckk oh my godddd baby.." "I-I'm about to cu-cum.." then I stopped. "Wh-why the fuck did you stopped!?" Says Baku. "That's what YOU get for teasing me and not finishing what you started🙃". Baku just put his clothes on and he was mad at me the whole day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baku's POV:
I just put on my clothes and was mad at Y/N. I went to the living room and just watched T.V for a bit while Y/N was on her phone watching tiktoks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~