Chapter seven ~ awkward moments

So I basically took forever to upload a new chapter, so I decided to upload before the 2013, at least for me..for some people it's already 2013, well happy New Years!!!!:D and here's chapter seven!

___________________________________________

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through my windows, I stretched a little to find a light weight on my chest so I looked down to find Austin sleeping peacefully on my chest

I smiled down at her sleeping figure and lightly placed a kiss on her forehead. I slowly get up trying not to disturb her so I put a pillow under her head and make my way to the kitchen.

While looking through our cupboards in search for something to make for breakfast when Louis walks in with a smirk on his face

"So Haz, I heard you come in last night quite late, what were you two love birds up to?"

There goes lou and his dirty mind again..

"We were just hanging out, no need to assume things with your dirty mind."

"I'm sure you were hoping my thoughts would come true last night" he said with a cheeky grins while winking in my direction (A/N: ONE DIRECTION!!! Sorry just had to say that..literally every time a teacher says direction I think of one direction ahah)

I felt a bit if heat rush to my cheeks..maybe I was hoping..but come on (A/N: c'mon c'mon! Love that songg!!) I'm a guy..we have out if control hormones..

"Awe is my little hazza blushing!" Louis exclaimed while pinching my cheeks and walking away with a banana in hand.

Once he was out of sight I sighed a sigh of relief. It's not fun having louis trying to embarrass me..

I finally decided on making Austin some chocolate chip pancakes, hopefully she'll like them, cus girls like chocolate..right?

Austin's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the window right into my eyes.

I groaned in annoyance and rolled over onto the other side of the large bed and didn't smell my usual smell...it smelled like harry..oh yea I slept in his bed last night

I should get up, but his bed is so damn comfy I don't want to bother, I mean why would I leave thus warm comfy bed to have to find my way through Harry's and Louis' flat? Exactly

As I was drifting back off to sleep someone soon started jumping right next to me

"C'mon Austinnnnn!! Time to get upp!!!"

Ugh it's Louis, doesn't he realize I'm trying to sleep?

"Louis get off of me" I groaned. All he did in return was start laughing, in fact he was laughing so hard that he fell onto the bed next to me..well actually he was half on me and his giant ass was crushing me..so my natural reaction to this? Well I kicked, I wasn't really sure where my foot hit until I heard him groaning while holding his crotch and looking like he was gonna murder me.

"Woopsiesssss?" I said starting to get up

I really am wishing I didn't kick him cause before I knew it I was running through an endless amount of hallways slightly laughing until I see the kitchen and Harry standing at the stove (A/N: I dunno if that's what they call it in the UK soo sorry bout that)

"Harry!" I called out still laughing a bit

He looked up amused by the fact that I was running and completely out of breath

Once I reached him I quickly went behind him and started to explain what happened and why exactly I was running like I was about to be murmured..which technically I was..