^Illusion disk^ {Mennard} Pt.2

{Ennards POV}

It was a boring afternoon and Eggs was in his room playing video games so I was left all alone. Suddenly, my eyes locked on the "forbidden cabinet". Who forbid me? Well it's was eggs. 'Should I ?' I thought to myself thinking of the pros and cons of disobeying eggs rules. 'Let's open it'. I walked over to the tall cabinet. Slowly, I grasped the handle thinking of what treasures could be inside. To my disappointment all there was inside was a lousy disk! I ran up to Eggs room to ask about the old disk in the forbidden cabinet. "EGGSSSS!!" I shouted while I burst through the door causing him to jump slightly. "What" the grape boy snapped. "What's this lousy disk do?" I questioned. "Ensnare I told you not to go in the cabinet!!" He hissed. "S-sorry eggs" I mumbled. "It's fine en let me show you what it does!" He exclaimed.

{the grapes POV}

I walked up to the large metal man infront of me and pressed his nose opening his face plates. "Um eggs what are you doing?" He asked but I ignored him eager to see him in a humane form. I slipped the disk into the slot and pressed the activate button. I closed my eyes in excitement. When I opened them there stood a tall pale boy with long red hair and green eyes. "Uh eggs I feel different..?"he mumbled. "Woah" I stammered. "En go look in the mirror". "O-okay?". He walked over to the mirror and stood in shock. "T-this is what I look like?!". "Yes, yes it is en!". En ran over to me and squeezed me so hard my eyes nearly fell out. "O-okay en that's enough" I panted. "O-oh sorry eggs I'm just so happy!". I smiled knowing I made my little spaghetti happy. "Wanna go explore the world now your human!". "YES" the spagett beamed as he ran to the closet. 

{5 minutes later} 

(Btw Micheal has a walk in closet ;) )

He came out in a pair of black ripped jeans with fish nets underneath and a black shirt that said 'hey bitch'. I started getting a crimson flush in my cheeks that ennard  just had to notice! "Like what ya see~" he purred. "Be quiet let's go!" I grunted.

I'm sorry it's short I'll make the next one longer! 

Only 397 words sorry!