13

Our moms woke us up telling us that we are at Tubbo's house already.

I looked around and realized we are parked already. I gently nudged Tubbo to wake up and he woke up looking around to wonder where we were. He looked up to me and smiled.

We got off the car and stretched a little. Tubbo's younger sister went to the front door and greeted me. She said she wanted to meet me for so long but Tubbo doesnt let her. I shot a glare at Tubbo as joke and he hid behind Tubbee instead. I chuckled and talked with Lani.

My mom told me that I will be staying a little bit here at Tubbo's house while they arrange some stuff that did arrive already. I didnt mind, I wouldnt do anything while I was there since I dont have my gaming set up yet. Tubbo was excited and said that we should do a stream while I use Lani's set up. Lani agreed to it as she didn't mind at all.

I grabbed my backpack while our parents helped each other to bring our stuff to our new house.

Tubbo welcomed me to their house and brought me to his room. His room was smaller than expected, his set up taking up most of the space. After that, he took me to Lani's room.

"Ill be at my room, alright Y/N?" Tubbo said as he step out of Lani's room.

"Alright!" I replied. "Hey, Lani."

"Hi, Y/N." She replied back, "Im glad I get to meet you irl."

"Me too, Lani" I replied smiling.

She showed me how her set up works incase I want to stream afterwards and told me a few more things about the neighborhood. I told her that Ill go to Tubbo's room to hang out and she gladly let me go.

"Hey Tubs." I knocked on his door. He turned his chair to me which was facing on where his bed was.

"Oh hey!" He greeted. "Come in."

I walked in an he gestured over to his bed to let me sit on it.

"So, whats up?" Tubbo asked.

"We should tell Ranboo we are already here." I told him.

"Oh yeah we haven't told him yet huh?" Tubbo said remembering we haven't messaged Ranboo after he called me.

"We should face time him." I said smirking. "Gimme your phone, lets face time him using your number."

He gave me his phone and Tubbo told me to switch places with him and we did while I dial Ranboo. He answered facetime after a few dials only to show up with his ceiling.

"Hello Ranboo." I said smiling on to the camera.

"He- wait a minute." Ranboo said looking at his phone.

Me and Tubbo bursted out laughing, Tubbo was dying on his bed.

"Y'all have something wrong with yourselves." Ranboo said annoyed.

We talked about a few more things and planned what we can do on future streams. Sadly, I cant show myself in Tubbo's streams yet so that Tommy wont know we met up. It will take atleast a week from now before I can, that means, we will all meet up first when Ranboo arrives at the UK. Tommy knows when Ranboo will arrive so we didn't have to hide that.