Chapt: 6

~Y/N'S POV~
We were still biking and that's when mikey spoke up I slowed down riding beside mouth "That's where we're going. Right around this next curve is Gold Rock Beach. Three rocks, I know it. I've got a feeling about this one." Mikey started rambling Data then spoke up "You always have a feeling, Mikey. Every time you have a feeling you get us in trouble." They were arguing GREAT! I looked at mouth and saw him looking at me "who do you think will win?" Mouth jokingly asked I chuckled "data.." I joked knowing none of them will.

"Get us in trouble? You're the one who always gets us in trouble, Double-oh Negative." Mikey shot back "I'm James Bond - 007, not Double-oh Negative." Data growled sounding insulted "You guys, I'm hungry. I know when my stomach growls there's trouble." Chunk was now talking me and mouth gave each other a look "Shut up, Chunk!" We all said "Hey, you make me go up this big hill, and you said, you said you'd give me a Twinkie. Now I'm gonna be late for dinner and my mom's gonna yell at me. And she's not gonna let me eat my dinner and she's gonna punish me. Ah, you guys, ah. Anybody got a candybar? Baby Ruth?" I glared at chunk "chunk if you do not shut up I'll cut your tongue out" I seethed causing scared looks from the group.

We were struggling to carry our bikes up the hill "oh forget it!" Mouth yelled "this better be it Mikey!" I yelled at him he pulled out the doubloon and makes and aligned it with whatever ways infront of us "I think this is it guys!" He said "the lighthouse the restaurant and the rock fit I'm sure of it!" He pulls out the map "mouth I'm gonna need you to translate because I can't read Spanish" Mikey said "ughh" I whined "alright, alright, alright" mouth yells he reads out 10 x 10 in Spanish "what does that mean?" Mikey asked...really is he this dumb?!

"Ten times Ten" I answered they all looked at me "what? I took Spanish lessons you should have too" they all shrugged "also 10x10 is one hundred" I said smiling causing Mikey to sigh mouth came up to me and whispered in my ear "When we get back to Mikey's wanna prank him?" He asked I instantly nodded like who wouldn't prank Mikey.

We figured out we needed to go north and we stated walking. "Mikey are you sure we will find the rich stuff?" I asked "of course we will!" He said I rolled my eyes and huffed "if I die it's on you!" I said. I heard chunk say that I was crazy I chuckled. Once we reached the restaurant we ducked behind a rock "who are they?" Mouth asked "the rich stuff-" Mikey started "hey...Mikey I'm not sure about this. Hey it's getting late, and heh that's a summer place. What's it doing open in the fall?" Chunk rambled on worried and I think he made a good point "I agree Mikey ..." I mumbled all of a sudden I felt someone grab my hand in reassurance I looked over to see mouth and I smiled at him which he returned.

"See, there's nothing to be scared of. See, there's already two customers who went inside the restaurant." Data tried reasoning I shook my head. It's not right.