♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄸🅅🄴♫

Start from the beginning

"You're here early." Sky spoke, as the blonde approached the distracted girl.

"Yeah, I was bored after doing homework, so I came here to get some fresh air." Violet told him, picking up her notebook and pencil and placing them to the side, her mood already lifting at the sight of the specialist.

"So, are you ready to let your frustrations out?" Sky raised his eyebrows at her, as he got himself ready. The blonde had seen the book, but didn't question the mind fairy on why she had it.

"You know, I don't see the point in this." Violet admitted, as she got herself ready too.

"Yesterday, you told me that you were frustrated, and you were punching those bags—" The specialist said, pointing towards the punching bags that were located on the training grounds. "It's better to punch an actual person rather than a bag." Sky told her.

"I would rather punch someone who is at my level." The mind fairy tilted her head. "Not someone who is a specialist and one of the best, might I add." Violet looked at the blonde unimpressed, as he smirked at her.

"So you think that I'm one of the best?" He queried, still smirking, feeling quite smug about it.

"Stop feeling smug and cocky." Violet warned him. "You forget that I'm a mind fairy." She quipped, as she watched the boy grab some sparring sticks. "I have no idea how to use those." Violet informed him.

"You'll learn." He reassured the mind fairy, who only looked at him doubtfully.

"Why can't you just be my personal punching bag and let me punch you in the face?" Violet questioned the blonde, quite bluntly.

"Because it would be boring if you don't challenge yourself and if you don't have to put up a fight." Sky told her, as if it was obvious. "I thought that you liked a good challenge?" He asked her, tilting his head and smirking once again.

"I told you I know which battles to fight." Violet raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest. "Besides this one is impossible." Violet added. "You know that it will take no time for you to knock me down." Violet told him, knowing she was right.

Sky just shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe, but you never know if you don't try." Sky pointed one of the sparring sticks at her.

"Just because you have blonde hair..." Violet started to say, beginning to stand on the platform that Sky was already stood on. "...doesn't mean that you get to be cheesy." She scolded him.

The blonde boy rolled his eyes for the second time. "Well, you're in a mood today." He teased her, as he threw her one of the sparring sticks.

"So what if I am?" Violet sassed back. "I could be on my period." She retorted and Sky grimaced.

"Did not need to know that." The specialist shook his head and pursed his lips.

Violet chuckled at his disgust for the topic, and smirked, deciding it was her turn to tease him. "Why are you so bothered about it?" Violet questioned innocently. "It is a normal cycle for the female spe-" The mind fairy was cut off by Sky's urgent tone.

"Do not continue." Sky rapidly shook his head, warning her to stop talking about periods. "Change of topic, please." The blonde requested and Violet laughed, already feeling better than she was a few hours ago.

"Alright, how about you start kicking my ass." Violet smirked, internally groaning, knowing that this is going to be a long night.

"I'm not going easy on you." Sky smirked back at her, twirling the sparring stick in his hands.

"Shit." Violet sighed heavily, as Sky told her what position to stand in.

____________________________