"Solly hehe" Akshara said

"Hmm thik hai thik hai" Sanchi rolled her eyes and got up, she took Akshara's towel and knocked on the door of the bathroom. Akshara opened the door a little bit and extended her arm, Sanchi placed the towel on Akshara's arm and said.

"Chal Akshu jaldi ready ho jaa ab interview ke liye jaana hai na?" Sanchi said.

"Haa di bass 5-minute mein aati hu" Akshu said cutely and closed the door...Sanchi left and Akshu came out while wearing a bathrobe...she went in front of her mirror and looked at herself but saw someone with curly hair, and green eyes standing behind her...she blushed, realizing that he was none other than her childhood friend Nikhil...

"But why am I blushing? Come on Akshu wo yaha nahi hai!" She said to herself and sat on the comfy chair which was beside her balcony...

She took her towel and wiped her curls gently, drying them while thinking about Nikhil...

"Yaar ab ek baar to mujhe usse milna hi hai almost 11 saal ho gaye hum mile nahi please bhagwaan ji kam se kam ek baar uski zalak to dikha do mujhe bhi jaan na hai ki ab wo kaisa dikhta hai...ek minute- Instagram par to hoga hi na wo!" She said and checked his ID on insta but couldn't find him. Finally, she gave up and pouted sadly. She stood up and chose a cute frock for herself. Akshara smiled a bit as the frock was given by her dad as her birthday gift and it was similar to the frock that Nikhil gifted her 11 years ago. Some memories of them flashed in her mind and a lone tear escaped from her eye. She wiped her tears and got ready...

 She wiped her tears and got ready

♣️In the hall♣️

"Akangsha nashte mai kya hai?" Rakesh asked. 

"Papa aaj aalo ke parathe hai," Nidhi said. 

"Maine poocha tumse? Jab dekho tab bado ke bich taang adani hoti hai iss ladki ko" Rakesh said and rolled his eyes. 

"Aisa mat boliye bichari ko bura laga jayega" Akangsha said. 

"Aur kal jo tumhari in do betiyo ne mere izzat ka faluda kiya tab kya mujhe bura nahi laga!?" Rakesh yelled just then Akshara came downstairs and was hell scared to see her dad screaming.

"Daddu kya hua aap chilla kyu rahe ho?" Akshara asked.

"Kuch nahi princess...tum dhyaan mat do breakfast karke ready rehena mai bahar wait kar raha hu" Rakesh said and left.

"Papa breakfast to kar lijiye...Papa suniye!!" Sanchi yelled but he didn't respond.

"Sanchi tu rehene de tum teeno breakfast karo mai unhe dekhti hu," Akangsha said.

"Hmm," Sanchi hummed.

Trio sat at the dining table meanwhile Akangsha left.

"Di kya hua hai maine aaj peheli baar daddu ko chillate hue dekha" Akshara said.

"Akshu tu dil pe mat le" Nidhi said.

"Haa Nidhi sahi kehe rahi hai tu dil pe mat le chal ab breakfast kar," Sanchi said meanwhile Akshara nodded and started her breakfast.

♧On Rakesh and Akangsha's side♧

"Rakesh please aap sab bhool jaiye bacche kal bhi bohot ro rahe the" Akangsha said.

"Thik hai to phir kehe do apni betiyo se ki agar wo chahe ki mai unhe maaf kar du to unhe use shaadi karni hogi jisse mai kahu aur ye sabke bare mai Akshu ko pata nahi chalna chahiye!" Rakesh yelled.

"Ji"

Then Akshara came and both became silent.

"Chale daddu?" She asked cutely.

"Haa chalo" Rakesh said and both sat in the car.

"Daddu jis company mein mai interview dene jaa rahi hu wo apke friend ki hi company hai na?" Akshara asked while grinning.

"Haa wo to tumhe aise hi interview liye bina job de raha tha but maine use kaha ki ye to cheating hogi meri beti hai to kya hua aise hi thodi le loge" Rakesh said.

"Apne bilkul sahi kaha daddu" Akshara said and soon they reached Rakesh's friend's company.

TBC