Hit the Target's Plan

Stampy's POV

I woke up in a cage. I said, "Hello," and one of the henchmen yelled, "Shut up!!" I stayed quiet after that.

I heard someone say, "Calm down, Noel. Miss me?" It was Hit the Target!! I gasped and said, "Hit the Target? How?" He said, "It was actually very simple, considering all of your henchmen are Snow Golems..." Aw man! I knew putting them on the police force was a bad idea! "Well Stampy, if you must know, if your friends ever want to see you alive again, then they'll have to make ME the ruler of Stampy's Lovely World! Then I have to pick up some milk. Noel, go deliver the message." Oh please please don't let my friends agree to this!

Sqaishey's POV

I heard someone whisper to me, "If you ever want to see your previous Stampy again then you will make Hit the Target the king." After that I gathered everyone up and said, "We have to find Stampy! Hit the Target won't get away with this!" While I was talking I heard Rosie's music say, "SEPHIROTH!!"

We started our search for Stampy. After a while Stampina said, "Maybe we should try the lighthouse?" I said, "Good idea! Let's go," and we started our journey to save Stampy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this one is short. The next one will be longer and will be the last chapter of this book other than the Secret Ending and the bloopers. Sorry this book is so short! I expected it to be longer but it is based off of a comic. The next update will probably be up in a few days. That's it for now! Peace!

-TacoCrazy