I have a Mama?(Brucetasha)

Hey everyone! Welcome welcome! So this is the first chapter of this book, it'll be all fluffy and cute, so enjoy! <3 (Reader is 4 years old here) (And also Bruce and Natasha have been dating for 3 years here)

It was another normal Saturday in the Stark tower, little (y/n) woke up to the sound of laughter downstairs and immediately jumped out of bed, rushing to brush her teeth before running to the kitchen as fast as her little feet can take her.

It was the weekend and she as excited because she knew that everyone was staying home today, mission free, so she would get to spend time with her family.

"Good mowning!"

She exclaimed as she stepped into the room, making all heads turn to the entrance of the kitchen, smiles instantly appearing on their faces whe they saw their favorite little human standing there in an adorable dinosaur onesie.

"Good morning (y/n/n), do you want pancakes?"

Bruce asked as he brought his daughter in for a hug, earning an eager nod and a big smile, then he left to make her some breakfast.

"Pamcakes, pamcakes", she cheered to herself as she clapped her little palms together

Next up is the one and only Tony Stark, (y/n) loves him, he's the cool uncle, he would bring her to his workshop and show her cool tech stuff and when he got busy he would let her play around with Dumm-E, and the two even have a cool handshake!

"Hey kiddo!"

"Uncle Toto!"

Then the two started to do clap their hands together, linking fingers all over and give each other fist bumps, ending it with flapping their arms and making chicken noises. Tony Scooped his little buddy up as laughter filled up the room, from both (y/n) and Tony and also the others who have witnessed the silly interaction.

"So where do you wanna go today kiddo? Just say the word and uncle Toto will bring you there!"

Tony exclaimed, owning the nickname that the little girl had given her, and as it was a routine for them to spend time with (y/n) and go anywhere that she wants, once they went roller skating, and it was a hilarious experience, it wasn't everyday you see the Captain America fall butt first onto the floor and cannot manage to get back up without loosing his balance and landing on the floor again.

(y/n) thought for a while, she didn't really thought of going anywhere today, she just wanted to spend time with everyone at home.

"Can we stay home today uncle Toto? I just wanna stay home with eberyone today? Please?"

"Awww that's kinda boring but if that's what you want then yes, we can stay home all day and play"

(y/n) smiled gratefully and wrapped her arms around Tony's neck, only to have familiar pair of huge strong arms take her away from Tony's arms and into their own, setting the little girl on their lap. (y/n) looked up to see her blond star sprangled uncle. The man playfully blew raspberries onto her cheek, emitting a series or squeals and giggles from her lips.

"Uncle Steeb!"

She sqealed out, followed by even more giggles and squirms, everyone laughed at the two, (y/n) has a very close relationship with everyone in the avengers, and she cherishes that very much.

Everyone took turns to have her in their arms, Bucky showing her tricks with his metal arm, Clint sneaked her some of his coffee (to which the both of them laughed silently to themselves after, constantly turning to look at Bruce to make sure that he didn't catch them), Wanda and Vision levitate her around the room.