01- Andres First Birthday

Start from the beginning

The doorbell rang again as Emilia got up quickly and walked over to the door to see her parents and Nick. "Oh hello." said Diego as he looked down at his daughter, Adrian turned to look at them as he turned back around to see Y/n playing with Andres.

"Hi." said Emilia as she moved from the door and sat back down in the kitchen, Nick made a face as they greeted the others.

"Are the Weasleys joining us?" asked Eloise as she looked at them.

"I don't think so, after Fred's funeral.. I think they need time to grieve." said Y/n as she looked at Eloise who nodded.

"Yeah.. that's quite understandable, I wouldn't hold us against them." said Eloise as Hayden agreed. Y/n still not believing her bestfriend is gone.

"And how is George handling it?" asked Adrian as he turned to his girlfriend. "Ive wrote to him but I wouldn't think he would open it and write back right now."

"He's doing horrible.. locked in his room back at the burrow, not wanting to eat or anything." said Y/n as they all looked at her.

"Hey Emmy, why don't you go and visit him? That's how you were when Cedric died. Maybe help him out of it." said Nick as he looked up at her as she sat far away looking down at a magazine.

"When you're going to something like that.. you kind of just want to be left alone for a bit.." said Emilia softly as Y/n turned around and noticed how far she was.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?" asked Y/n as Miles and Adrian glanced at each other, Emilia looked up and cracked a small smile.

"Why not." said Emilia as she went back to looking at the magazine. Graham gave her a look as the Morales narrowed their eyebrows. "But.. he lost his twin brother.. i'm sure when he's ready he'll come and asked somebody for company.. sometimes you don't even need to ask, people know.."

Miles looked up at her as she stayed looking down, Y/n glanced at him as Adrian rolled his eyes and sat back. "Well maybe i'll visit Molly in a few days.. bring her over something." said Mrs. Morales as Mr. Morales nodded. Y/n got up and went and sat next to Emilia as Adrian made a face and looked at her.

The house was soon full of people who came to celebrate Andres first birthday, Eloise's family, Andromeda Black and Teddy Lupin, Miles' and Y/n's family and many others. "So when are you leaving?" asked Y/n as she sat with Emilia, Miles, Graham and Adrian had moved over to the two as well.

"After tomorrow, I have a photoshoot in the afternoon. Only reason i'm leaving so early." said Emilia as Y/n cracked a smile. "You should come and stay a bit.."

"Really? America? Oh I don't know." said Y/n as Adrian glared at Emilia, Graham nudged him a gave him a look.

"Oh yeah it'll be fun, plus Marcel and Louis tell me all the time that they tried to come make you model for them again." said Emilia as Y/n cracked a smile.

"Oh yeah they have.. but so much was going around in London with Voldemort and the Order so I didn't have the time." said Y/n as Emilia nodded.

"So how's America E? Been spending your time with muggles huh." said Graham as Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah, I learned a lot of no- Muggle things, they're quite surprising but Y/n yeah! Come on join me for a bit. I'll take you around New York." said Emilia as Y/n felt Adrian's stares.

"Why don't you all go? I'm sure you'll have fun back in New York, you can take them to see the Twin Towers, Time Square, even the Statue." said Nick coming into the kitchen for a drink. Adrian and Miles glanced at each other as Graham chuckled.