I turned on my phone to see it flooded with notifications; clearing them all, I composed one message to Shota, telling him that I left the house to get air but promising that I wouldn't put myself in any danger, even sending my location in case he got worried. Aizawa replied saying it was fine but that I better not land myself in any trouble, clicking the power button to my phone, I steered clear from the large crowds of the markets and convenience stores.

Eventually, I found a path to the forest near our neighborhood, walking on the pebbled road until I was ascending vertically; I realized then that it was a mountain I was treading on. I paid no attention to anything except the grass and the leaves from the trees, beckoning thick roots and branches to move from my path every so often as I still felt cold from the sun that used to always bestow the amiable heat to me.

After forty minutes of pacing slowly, I arrived at the top of the mountain, realizing that I hiked so far that the sparkling ocean was what welcomed me below. It was illuminating the view with stunning shades of blue, gray, and white, but I felt wrong in finding beauty in nature.

I stepped back from the proximity of the cliff, settling into the crook of a widened trunk of a pine tree. Its branches were extended outward, the cluster of leaves casting shade as small slits of sunlight peeked through every so often.

I leaned back, staring at the cloudy sky that can be seen from the openings of the branches. If I could rewind time, I would. My eyelids grew heavy as the Earth below me seemed to welcome me with open arms. I curled my body, laying my head against the ends of trunk as I sighed, hoping my mind could find some sort of relief.

- Bakugo's P.O.V -

I was pissed.

Word flew fast among pro-heroes about the truth of the incident in Hosu City. Despite the general public believing that Stain was taken down by Endeavor and his team, along with other pros, people like Best Jeanist knew the truth. He had confided in me the day after the events happened.

Hero Killer Stain was actually taken down by four U.A High students who were also completing their internships, their paths just happened to cross coincidentally.

The ugly crybaby, the damn nerd, the class rep that was way too preppy, and the icy-hot bastard were the students who defeated a villain that no one else could beat.

How did they do it? Even if the half and half bastard and the ugly girl are powerful, why were they the ones to succeed instead of pros?

It just didn't make sense to me, what enraged me more was that the idiotic girl didn't bother once to notify me of the events. She hadn't even texted, she was probably too busy affiliating herself with Endeavor. I could understand why the brat chose to go to the number two hero for the internship, but was she also thinking of Todoroki when she made the decision?

Shaking her stupid face out of my head, I entered class and walked to my desk, face donning the same angry look that threatened the losers of our classroom to stay away. I tried tuning out the conversations around me; I could hear Kirishima and Sero talking about Hosu City.

That's all everyone seems to talk about right now.

The conversations and voices grew louder as I tried to recall if I needed to complete any assignments that were due today, I never missed any work and I wouldn't start right now, even if my schedule remained busy and my free time became shorter.