Keep your posture agent Hotchner. We dont want the team to find out that my neck looks like this because of you.

Hotch👤: Since when are you in charge here.

Aren't I always?

Hotch👤: I remember me being in charge last night.

You're really annoying sometimes do you know that?

Hotch👤: Watch your pretty mouth.

I dont know what you're talking about? But I'm pretty sure that you're the one who would like to watch my pretty mouth.

Hotch👤: Y/n. Stop.

Or what?

Hotch👤: Paperwork.

I dare you.
~
You saw him smirk and after that he was into his file again. The flight back was very quiet. Morgan was listening to some music, Spencer read a really old looking book, Em and JJ are sleeping and Rossi and Aaron talked from time to time.

"So y/n what did you choose?" Hotch asked me. "Excuse me? Did I what?" To say you looked confused was underestimated. Even Rossi didn't understand. "I told you. It's either a day off or no field for the next case." He pulled one of his eyebrows up as he said that, but he didnt looked up from his file.

"Well I didn't actually had that much time thinking about it, hotch" he knew exactly what you meant by it. "But I rather take a day off than not going into field. Even though I don't really need a break." In fact you didn't really wanted to do anything from these two options but since he let's you choose it, you'll take the less frustrating one. "Okay. I'll let Strauss know that you are taking a sick day tomorrow."

Twenty minutes later you arrived at the BAU again. Everyone made their way to their desks and you did your report for this case and were now about to bring it to Hotch. You knocked at the the door to his office. You entered and walked up straight to his desk.

"Here I finished the report already. I'm gonna pack up for today if that's okay for you?" You asked him while placing the file in front of him. "Yes. Thank you and of course you can." You thanked him and already turned around to leave when he called your name.

"What's up?" You asked. He didn't answer you, but walked over to where you were standing. You looked to your right and saw that his blinds were closed. "I just. Can I? Uhm." He put his arm up and scratched the back of his head. "Aaron spit it out." He seemed so shy all of the sudden. To see Aaron Hotchner searching for words wasnt something one would see very often.

He pulled you up to him holding your back with one hand and the other on laid on your cheek. "Can I kiss you again?" He said quietly while looking into your blue eyes. "Of course you can." You smiled, grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to you but not enough to close the space between you. You brought one hand up and started to comb through his hair with your fingers. He closed his eyes because of your touch and you finally kissed him.

It was gentle and sweet. It was the complete opposite from last night. He pulled you even closer to him so that you were now pressed against him.

As the kiss went on he started to get more passionate. He licked your lip and you opened your mouth to let him in. His hands slipped down to your ass pushing your core further into his leg. Immediately you began to grind on his leg for some friction. You broke the kiss to let out a quiet moan and Aaron kissed down your jaw to your collarbone.

You both completely forgot your surroundings till you suddenly heard the team laugh outside of Aaron's office. This brought you two back to reality that you were just making out at work. You both took a step back from each other.