𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 10

2nd person

Today marked the 2nd day of the training camp.

You had just woken up and immediately smiled, as you were greeted with your daily good morning text from Todoroki.

Todoroki
Good morning, y/n

Y/n
Good morning!

Todoroki
Did you sleep well?

Y/n
I slept okay hbu?

Todoroki was the first to wake up and was now simply laying in his bed smiling to himself at your texts.

However, his smile quickly disappeared when he noticed Kaminari walking up to him.

"Yo Todoroki, what are you looking at" he said in a middle of a yawn.

He then peered over his shoulder to see your guy's texts.

"You're texting y/n!?" He exclaimed, staring at him with an opened mouth.

"Yeah-"

"Ayo Kirishima, Todoroki is sending y/n good morning texts. Can you believe it?" Denki said pointing at him.

Todoroki rolled his eyes. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"He's just jealous y/n doesn't text him in the morning~" Sero smirked, just now waking up.

"Bro that's so manly" Kirishima said shedding a tear.

Todoroki then scowled at his peace being ruined before turning back to his phone to text you back.

That is, until Kaminari snatched it out of his hand.

"Hey! What do you think your doing" Todoroki exclaimed before getting off his bed.

"Bro why are you so dry with her? You're not gonna get anywhere if you keep talking to her like this." Denki said moving the phone out of Todoroki's reach.

Shoto then blushed
"shut up."

"Come on man, if I received these texts I'd be bored out of my god damn mind" kaminari said laughing.

Todoroki didn't know how else to text...'am I boring her?' He thought to himself.

Shoto then stopped reaching for his phone and looked to the side.

"H-how do I text her then..." Todoroki said pouting.

"Dude are you seriously asking him? Literally every girl he's ever talked to rejected him" Sero said laughing.

"SHUT UP THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Kaminari yelled defensively before walking up to Todoroki and placing a hand on his shoulder

"Don't listen to him, I've got you Todoroki. I'll text her for you! Don't worry she'll definitely fall for you after seeing my charms~" kaminari said closing his eyes and smirking.

Y/n
I slept okay hbu?

Todoroki
I slept great, but it would've been even better if you were there with me~;)