"Hey are you good?" He asked in a calm voice. He brushed one rebellious strand of hair out of his hair and after the his hands were disappearing in his pockets. "Sure. You know me. I'll be fine." You smiled at him. "Yeah. Like always right?" He chuckled a bit.

"Okay Agent." The medic said. "You're done here, but personally I would like you to come with us so we can watch over you for the night to make sure your head is really fine." His point was rational but you really hated hospitals so you declined.

"Y/n are you sure?" Spence asked you. "We're good here. Its really no problem if they would check over you." He couldnt hide the worrying tone in his voice. "Yes pretty boy. Im sure." You turned to the medic. "Thank you for stitching me up but I'm okay." With that you jumped up and hooked in with Reid arm and began to walk towards the other ones of the team.

"You're so stubborn do you know that?" He said to you, but this time his voice sounded kind of amused. "Hell yes." You said with a big grin on your face.

Time flew by after the case. The unsub was brought to the local police station and the family was taken to the hospital for the night. After you two arrived with the others you were waiting for Hotch who was currently still talking to the police chief. After he finished he joined all of you.

"Okay guys. Let's get back to the hotel." You all went to your SUVs and drove back to the hotel you were staying in. "Wheels up tomorrow morning. It's late and we all could use some rest." Hotch said after we went to the lobby. We all nodded and went to our rooms.

As you started to head to yours you felt a strong hand on your arm. "Aaron what's up?" "I know that you won't like what I will say, but I want you to stay out of field for the next case. If we get one within the next days." He searched your face to see if you were okay with that.

"What? But Aaron I'm completely fine!" You were really okay. Your rip hurts a bit and you have a head ache but that's it.

"That's what the paramedics told me. You should rest and get some sleep. Since you refused to go with them, this is the minimal you have to do." His look softened, he almost looked concerned. "And why didn't he told me that?!"

"Because you literally ran away the second he was done. Just do that okay. Or... you know what, it's either that or you take a day off. You have never missed a day at work since you're here." It's True. You had so many sick days that you could stay off of work for like two months. "I think about it." You said to him. "Thank you."

It was always hard to read his expressions and right know, you couldnt decide if he was truly concerned about you or if he was kind of pissed you didn't immediately listened to him.

You gave him one of your purest smiles. "No. Thank you for caring about me. Good night Hotch." After that you turned around and left him in the lobby.

The minute you entered your room you went to shower and made yourself ready for bed. With only a towel on you, you checked the wound Brandon gave you. It was just a little cut and it would heal quick. You put on some fresh panties and an old oversized shirt but you couldn't sleep even though you were actually really tired.

You thought about texting Reid but you decided against it. That dude needed some sleep. You opened Garcia's contact but she would also be asleep. They helped you alot in the last time and the deserved some peace.

You dont know what you thought in this moment but you started texting the only person you knew would still be awake. Aaron Hotchner.

You had a slight crush on your unit chief for some time now. Rossi would always mock you for this because apparently from this whole team of profilers he was the only one that figured that out. He sometimes even implied that Aaron had a crush on you too, but you didn't really believed him.
~