{2} Drew McIntyre (Part 2)

It had been several months since your reunion with Drew. The two of you had begun to grow inseparable again. You missed that feeling. You missed having your best friend. But, this time, something was different. Something had changed between the two of you.

You had made other friends at WWE besides Drew. You considered Charlotte Flair your best girl-friend at this point. She really took you under her wing when you got to WWE and constantly teased you about you and Drew (what best friend doesn't tease you about your crush?). Even though you had grown close to Charlotte Flair though, you and Drew were way closer.

________

You were hanging out with Charlotte in your room when there was suddenly a knock on the door. You moved from your seat and opened the door to reveal Drew standing there. "Oh, hey!" you greeted with a smile.

He gladly returned the smile and greeted both you and Charlotte. "Want to come in?" you asked him, opening the door a bit further. "Oh no, I can't stay. I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go grab drinks after tonight's show?" he questioned, a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"Of course, actually Charlotte and I were just talking about going to the bar tonight," you replied, looking back at Charlotte. You missed Drew's face fall a little but Charlotte sure caught it. By the time you turned back around and faced Drew, he had already replaced his expression with a smile. "Sounds great, I'll see you guys later," he replied before giving you a slight nod and heading off.

You shut the door after he left and turned to Charlotte who was giving you a look you knew all too well. "Oh God, what is it this time?" you asked her. "Oh nothing, I'm just not going to the bar tonight," Charlotte stated nonchalantly.

"What do you mean? It's gonna be happy hour!" you replied. "I do love happy hour, but tonight's just not a good night," Charlotte responded. "Why? Do you have a date or something?" you questioned giving her the same look that she was giving you. "No, but you do," she said cheekily.

A red tint came on your cheeks as you asked, "What are you talking about?" "Drew came and asked you on a date! And you invited a third wheel," Charlotte told you, chuckling at your obliviousness. You shook your head no and said, "Charlotte, how many times do I have to tell you, Drew and I are just friends."

"That's not what I'm getting by the way he looks at you," Charlotte replied, making you blush further. "Look, whether it's a date or not, there's only one way to find out; and, it's by going to the bar tonight...with Drew...and only Drew," she explained.

You let out a sigh but agreed with her. If Drew didn't want a date tonight then at least you and he would still have a great night together as friends. On the other hand, you owed it to yourself after all these years to find out if he wanted a real date.

Luckily, your match tonight was first, against Liv Morgan. She put up a good fight, but in the end, you were the one who ended up winning. The victory boosted your already good mood and you happily left the ring, making your way to the gorilla where Drew was waiting to congratulate you.

"That last move you did looked great," Drew complimented. "Don't forget who taught me that move," you replied, making him chuckle. "I taught it, but you perfected it," he responded. "Your match is the last one of the night, right?" you asked him. "Yeah, against Roman Reigns," he said a little unsure.

You squinted your eyes at him playfully before asking, "What's wrong with you Drew? Nervous?" Drew didn't respond with words, he just merely shrugged his shoulders. You leaned up and placed a kiss on his cheek before reassuring him, "You got this Drew. He's strong but your tougher. Don't be nervous." Drew had a slight tint on his cheeks from your kiss but he quickly covered it.