"S'okay," he mumbled casually.

"I don't know how it got this way. I just caught up in unimportant aspects of life. I guess I wanted to be popular and now look where that got me."

"I heard about Roger and Fleur."

"Fleur? That's who left me for? Bloody hell, my life keeps getting worse and worse."

"Sorry, I thought you knew..." he muttered.

"Is everyone talking about it?" you asked him seriously.

"I...I only overheard it from some Gryffindor girls. That's all I know about it."

"Yeah, word spreads so fast here, I can't say I'm surprised." You moved past him to work on the next trophy. "The worst part is, I still want him back." You caught yourself before you revealed any more. "Sorry. I'm sure you don't want to hear any of this," you chuckled.

"No, it's okay. We used to be friends at one point. You can tell me things. But if you want my opinion, you can do better than Davies."

"Hardly, he's the school's most eligible bachelor, behind Cedric and maybe Harry Potter now that he's been crowned champion."

"So what's your plan then? How are you gonna get him back?"

"I...I don't know. How can I complete with Fleur? She's part veela for God's sake."

"That doesn't mean anything. You're just as beautiful as she is. Plus I guarantee you have a better personality."

"Oh yeah?"

"Absolutely. You're actually funny, and you have a toughness to you which means you can stand up for yourself. Fleur's more...delicate, fragile."

"And since when do boys look for personality in a girl?"

"Personality is the biggest factor in looking for a lass to bring home. Guys want someone who is confident and comfortable in their own skin, and who can actually talk about things other than clothes and makeup. Someone real. And you have that quality."

"No offense, George, but I don't think Roger dated me because I'm 'real'."

"Perhaps you should be questioning your taste in men, then." You pondered this when he added, "Do you really want to get back with Davies?"

"Yes." At least, you thought you did.

"Then you have to get back at him."

"What did you have in mind?"

"You gotta get even. He has a new girl, so you can't try and win him back. Instead, you have to make him jealous."

"Okay, okay. I see where you're going with this. But with who?"

"That I don't really know. Probably someone who is well known by everyone, but different than your usual type. Someone unexpected; someone who will shock everyone. Who that is, I'm not sure."

You stopped cleaning your trophy and looked at him, a sly smile creeping onto your face. The gears were turning in your head and there was no turning back now. He questioned the look on your face and said, "What...you know someone?"

You nodded and said, "Oh I know someone alright..."

"Who?" he asked. You didn't say anything. Instead you let your smile grow a little bit and tilted your head, hoping he would pick up what you were putting down. It took him a moment but you saw his face change when he realized who you were talking about.

"No, no absolutely not," he said, shifting his attention to the latest trophy he was polishing.

"Oh come on. You're perfect. Everyone knows you, and loves you for that matter. We run in different circles so it would be totally unexpected, yet we've known each other for years so it's believable."