Blubbering Idiot

I tried to say something, I really did, but I was too shocked to say anything. The whole hallway was shocked. I mean the only friend I have is obssed with anime, bright colored clothes, and gay people. What does that say? It says that I'm a major loser. Not even the nerds and/or weirdos want to hang out with us.

  "Yeah we could show you where it is." said Alexi bringing me out my depressing thoughts. I could tell she was trying to ignore the stares. I forgot to tell you Alexi may have a bit of an anger problem.

  "Oh thank so much I've been so lost. I'm Al by the way." He said reaching his hand out for a hand shake.

"H-H-Hi m-m-my name is uh." I just totally blew that. I could feel a blush coming up my neck. If it couldn't get any worse Al was laughing his ass off and Alexi was giving me a knowing look.

  "What this blubbering idiot is trying to say us that his name is Xavier and I'm his friend Alexi , not Alex I hate that name."

  "That's okay Alexi I won't," He said still giggling like a school girl. "I find your stuttering kind of cute, Xavier." His " compliment " just made me blush even more. Out the corner of my eye I see Alexi trying to hold in her laugh. She was doing a very horrible job at it.

  "So Mr. Harris' class anyone." Al says speaking up over Alexis' loud snickers.

  "Sure let's go." Alexi says.