*Back Story*

Lila POV.

It was a day like others... i woke up, brush my teeth, took a shower and then got ready for my first day of school. My mom couldn't afford the first one...
My life has been rough... My dad left my mom to be with a younger woman. She was devastated... When I was 5 she started drinking a lot and sometimes she even hits me...
Now every thing has changed! She doesn't drink or smoke and she never hits me! But there is still a problem... I lie a lot... I lie about everything! And when I say everything I'm saying EVERYTHING! I lie about my grades, I lie about being Ladybug, I lie about being a superhero, and I lied about my sexuality... Let me tell you how. It was a normal Sunday and a few weeks ago I discover that I'm Bisexual. So I asked her what she thought about homosexuality... she told me that it was completely disgusting! I felt my heart broke in a million pieces. She asked me why I asked the question, I said:-N-Nothing... don't worry-: At the end I didn't told her.
I hope someone, someday will love me for who I am. And maybe even help me whit my lying problem.

๑乛◡乛๑ ʜɪ ɢᴜʏs!!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ.
ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs 222 ᴠᴏʀʟᴅs

(ɪғ ᴡʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʀʟᴅs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ 246)

Her Green Eyes... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें