That was his way of saying that I take care of myself, too. I smiled, nodding in agreement before I gave him a small wave as he stalked off to board his train.

I turned, seeing that only Todoroki and Denki remained in the station, along with Aizawa. Denki was boarding soon, but he couldn't say much to me since Aizawa had him wrapped around his scarf, telling him something. The electric user looked rather terrified as he kept shaking his head. Eventually, he was released and he stood in front of me, fear drifting through his pupils.

"What did Aizawa say to you?" I questioned worriedly while I fixed his ruffled clothing. "N-nothing, Florence! Don't stress about it." He tried to come off as reassuring, but it failed and I only sighed. He squeezed my hand, "I'll see you in a week, take care, angel, I can't hug you because Aizawa is watching and he looks scary."

Did Shota say something to him? I nodded, squeezing back and telling him to take care of himself, too.

When he walked off, I stomped to Aizawa, tugging on his scarf with a glare. "Sir, were you getting mad at Kaminari?" I asked, before releasing the scarf and crossing my arms with a huff.

"Yes, you're my kid right now, so I have every right to." He was still stoic, but I saw the amusement dawning on his countenance. I rolled my eyes, "Okay, Mr. Father, but you were the one telling me to make friends." He pressed his pointer finger to my lips, gesturing for me to hush before patting my head lightly. "Go on with Todoroki, I'll see you in a week, Reyna. Keep me updated on what you do and please be safe."

"Bye, sir!" I smiled, before turning to approach Todoroki and board the train with him. When we got settled into our seats opposing each other, we were both quiet, as my eyes drifted to the outer world, marveling at the blurring hues of green and blue with each passing second.

After about twenty minutes, I found myself fluttering my eyelids, ready to succumb to a much-needed nap, but I felt Todoroki's presence beside me. I glanced, smiling quickly, before returning my gaze outside. "I consider you a friend, Reyna, I would like to get to know you more." He stated, voice quiet and low. Todoroki was always so straight-forward but I knew he meant no ill intention in his manner of portrayal, he simply knew as much as I did about interacting with others properly.

"Sure, Todoroki, ask anything you want, and I'll let you know what I will or won't talk about."

He hummed, showing his acceptance of my response as he began with random questions, asking of how many siblings I had, what foods I liked or disliked, my favorite movie, simple matters before fading into deeper subjects. I returned the questions and it became a sort of game, both of us pressing on as the subjects were random but specifiable enough to be answered thoroughly.

"What's your mother's quirk?" He asked, eyes staring at me lazily. "It's called Premonition. She has dreams that can pinpoint certain events that will happen, but the accuracy is always a hundred percent, she rarely gets proper layouts of the timing of these events though unless it's clearly stated in the dream," I explained, recalling how fearful my mother would become if she had a bad dream that foreshadowed the future, often times she predicted people's deaths and why they'd die, even reaching so far as to have interactions with the non-living through her dreams in order to communicate a message. It was a quirk that drained her, but she wouldn't like to use it daily, it sometimes forced its power onto her, demanding that she sees what's necessary.

He used my opening conversation about my mother to speak of his, going over their strained relationship and how he's working towards restoring their bond by visiting her at the facility she was staying in. I told him how I was proud of him for wanting to move forward with himself when he passed me the smallest of smiles.