Jean-boy the Jealous [chapter 36]

Start from the beginning

"I'm not making chicken nuggets nor am I making fucking pizza for breakfast," Niccolo said through gritted teeth.

"Ugh. Boo you whore!" Marco shouted from the living room which was located next to the dining room. It was easy to hear everyone though, especially since the whole downstairs area was open.

"We need to add him to the Burn Book!" you shouted at him.

"Will do!" Marco called back.

"Do you guys actually have a Burn Book?" Mikasa asked, looking away from her laptop and up at you.

"Yeah," you nodded.

"We made it in like Sophomore year of high school and still use it. But nobody, besides the two of us, have ever seen the nasty things we wrote about people we despise," Marco added on, leaving the living room and pulling himself up so he was sitting on the counter next to your chair.

"Where do you keep it?" Jean asked, narrowing his eyes at his boyfriend and then at you.

"Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy," you said back, Marco sticking his tongue out at Jean just for good measure.

"You two are too close for your own good," Jean pursed his lips, his brows furrowed as he shot a glare your way.

"Stop that, you'll get wrinkles. And I don't want to be dating you ten years in the future while you look like an old man even though you're 30," Marco said to Jean, throwing crumb at him.

"Plus, you're just jealous," you sassed, "Me and Marco are attached by the hip, and you want him all for yourself."

"Why would I be jealous of you? You have to date the thing known as Eren," Jean gagged.

"Yeah, well the 'thing known as Eren' isn't jealous of his significant other's best friend," Eren retorted, turning around on the couch briefly to send Jean a glare.

"I'm not jealous!" Jean snapped.

"Sounds like something a jealous person would say~" Ymir teased as she came into the kitchen, opening the fridge and rummaging through it, closing it once she found an apple.

"Jean-boy the Jealous," Eren said, using his hands and waving them through the air as if he were pronouncing a title, a teasing grin on his face. "How does that sound?"

"Perfect," Armin hummed, joining in.

"Why does everybody hate me?" Jean wailed, pouting as he looked away from everybody and tucked his head in his arms.

"I don't hate you!" Sasha chirped before sticking out her hand while beaming, the smile that once graced her features leaving completely almost immediately, "That will be five potato chips."

"I-" Jean started to say, completely bamboozled by Sasha's charade.

"You what? Say it. Nobody's stopping you, but you better be paying me," Sasha said, "If I don't earn my payment before noon, I will chop off your balls."

Niccolo's eyes widened upon hearing the vulgar things come out of his girlfriend's mouth, the blonde thinking quickly to try and find something to take Sasha's mind away from that.

"Hey Sash, why don't you come help me cook?" Niccolo said, a smile on his face as a nervous sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Ok!" the brunette chirped, happily bounding over to him.

"Oh!" Armin said, remembering the conversation he had earlier, "How does the beach sound?"

"Love it," Historia's eyes lit up upon hearing the idea.

"As long as there isn't too many little kids," Annie mumbled, her eyes glued to her phone as she sat hunched over at the very end of the couch.

"Annie," you said, looking over at the blonde who was looking back at you, "It's a public beach. We can't control the amount of kids that end up being there."

"You can if you kill some off," Annie retorted.

Marco and you looked at each other before breaking our into smirks.

"I'll grab the knives," Marco claimed.

"And I got the bags we can hide the bodies in," you added.

"Holy shit, I didn't actually mean it," Annie's eyes were now wide as she watched the two of you nonverbally plot the murder of some random kids you hadn't even met yet.

"Too late," Eren sighed, "You should've never given them the idea in the first place..."

alright, there you go. the double update as promised.