"Alright, then let's go somewhere to hang out" you smiled, Ganyu nodded "yes, that would be great."  You grab her hand again and walk down the streets of liyue. Both of you look for something to do, Ganyu telling you a little bit of her job. The stuff she was talking about was too complicated for you, and it was hard to listen to. You didn't really understand contracts, or debt, or anything that Liyue harbor does for that matter. "Ganyu? I thought you would be out today" a lady spoke out to the two of you. You look at the lady, who was tall, had long white hair and very fancy clothing. Behind her was another lady with hair styled into cat ponytails, and a purple outfit with black leggings. "Ah yes, I'm still out, I'm just walking around the harbor with the old friend I told you about." She responded back. The tall lady looked at you with a small smile "is this your friend?" She asked, Ganyu nodding in response

"It's so great to meet you (y/n), I'm Ningguang, Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, and this is keqing, she is also apart of the Liyue Qixing" she spoke politely. You smiled, although not quite knowing what the Liyue Qixing was. "it's nice to meet you too, sadly I don't really have any fancy title so it's just (y/n)" you stated, making her let out a small laugh. "That's fine. Ms. Ganyu already told me you're an adeptus, so my respect for you is great." She said with a smile. Ningguang really looked like she meant it, but the lady behind her named Keqing seemed displeased that she had to be here. "Though I'd love to talk more, I do have a lot on my schedule and I have to get going now" Ningguang said with a small wave. "I'll see you two later" you waved back. Ganyu looked at you, a smile appearing on her face. "I finally figured out where we should go, come follow me" she told you, you complying and walking with her. The two of you kept walking until you made it to the main harbor area, with all the boats and anchors. You quirked a brow, wondering why on earth she had brought you here.

You finally spoke up about it, catching her attention as she looked back at you "uhm, Ganyu? What are we doing by the boats? Are we going to get on a ship with a bunch of pirates or something," you say, the last part being completely sarcastic. She giggled lightly in response, "you could say that" she replied, making you question the situation even more. You followed her up to a big ship, hearing the loud chatter inside once you started to step onto the small bridge connecting the boat to the wood of the docks. Ganyu went in before you, stepping into the big ship and seeing the lights inside as the talking got louder. You looked around, seeing a bunch of people with odd wear with drinks in their hands. "I was really hoping you weren't doing anything today" Ganyu spoke out to a tall lady with brown hair and an eyepatch. She seemed to notice her over all the chatter and smiled widely "Ganyu! I'm so glad to see you" she called out loudly to be heard over the noise. Some of the pirates noticed her and shouted a hey, the whole group of people being happy that she's here.

The tall eyepatch lady walked over to you two. She seemed so confident that it almost made you crumble and forget you're an adeptus. "Oh? And who's this one?" She asked. Ganyu smiled "this is (y/n). She's an old friend of mine." Ganyu told her. The brunette lady held out her hand with a smile "it's nice to meet you (y/n), I'm Beidou. These other people are my crew" she said as you took her hand. She firmly shook your hand and you nervously laughed at how concerning her strong grip was. "Ah so Ganyu did bring me to pirates. It's nice to meet you too" she laughed at what you said, nodding her head. "Yup! We're the best pirates in liyue, and you can take my word for it" she stated, making your mouth drop open in surprise "there's more pirates in Liyue?" You questioned, which just made her laugh again. "So. Ganyu, (y/n), what brings you two here?" She asked "I took off work so me and (y/n) can spend some time together, after all we haven't talked in awhile. She wanted to come to liyue harbor so I decided to bring her here." Ganyu explained

"Well I'm glad to have the two of you here. Come, let's get you a drink, I can introduce you to the crew (y/n)." Beidou stated, putting an arm around you and on your shoulder, leading you to everyone. You looked around as she introduced you to the people in the ship. There was so many people, you were sure remembering all of their names would be a pain. They all had unique personalities, and it was easy to see why Beidou was so close with her crew. Ganyu didn't know the crew that well either, other than names, so it was nice to chat with them. Beidou had disappeared for a second, and came back with alcoholic drinks for the three of you. She handed one to you and then to Ganyu, her suggesting to clang the glasses together as you complied. "Cheers!" Beidou exclaimed before taking a sip. "Thank you for letting us hang out with you today, I'm glad that you were free" Ganyu stated, gently holding onto her drink. Beidou nodded "of course! I wouldn't miss an opportunity like this to hang out with you, plus I'm glad to have met (y/n)." She said back, making both you and Ganyu smile. "Normally (y/n) is busier than us, so today is the only day we had." Ganyu stated to her. You silently took a sip of your drink as Beidou leaned into Ganyu's ear and whispered "so how are you and Keqing doing?" She asked bluntly, making Ganyu quickly turn her head in her direction as a blush started to form on her cheeks. She gently smacked Beidou's arm as Beidou started to laugh "not the time Beidou!" Ganyu whispered at her in a quiet yelling tone.

You looked at the two of them awkwardly as you finished taking a drink. Beidou just smiled "anyways (y/n), where are you from?" Beidou asked. Ganyu pulled gently on your sleeve, and you got the hint that she didn't want to tell Beidou you were an adeptus. You awkwardly started speaking as you tried to find an answer "uhh, Inazuma, I'm from Inazuma." You stated. Beidou quirked a brow, confused. "Inazuma? Your name doesn't sound very uh, Inazuma-y" she questioned, making you smile and laugh a little nervously. "Yup, I've always been told I have a unique name, my parents must have been very interested in Liyue culture" you state to her, making her nod. She didn't understand but she pretended to. "And what do you do for a living?" She asked. You groaned "train, every single day of my life" you said with a grumpy tone. She laughed and patted your back "ah so you're a fighter? I should've guessed from the vision on your outfit. Some day you'll have to show me your skills." She told you, you nodding in return. "It's a date" you say back

A person dressed in formal wear came into the ship, looking around. Once they spotted you guys, they walked up to you "Ms. Ganyu, I know you're on leave but there's something very important that the Liyue Qixing needs, they said they want you to take up the task." The lady says. Ganyu looked at her and sighed "is that so? Well, sorry you guys but works very important. I'll have to see you later" she said, putting her drink down and walking out with the lady. "Bye Ganyu" Beidou said as both of you waved goodbye. Before you two could start back up with your conversation, Ganyu comes back in slightly running. "(Y/n), it's pitch black outside." She stated in a hurry. Beidou looked confused "yes that's because it's night, are you alright Ganyu?" She questioned, not understanding what's so wrong with it being dark. Your eyes widened as you remembered. You were suppose to be back before sun set. In fact, scratch that, you weren't even suppose to be in liyue harbor. You quickly put your drink down "sorry Beidou, but there's something important I was suppose to do" you say, running out of the ship, leaving her confused.

"I'm so sorry, I should've never gotten distracted like that (y/n)." Ganyu said as she rushed you outside of liyue harbor. You shook your head "it's fine, we both got carried away, plus I was the one who wanted to come here" you say. Once you two reach outside of Liyue harbor, you run into something, falling to the ground. You exhale in pain from the sudden impact before looking up at what you ran into. You felt your heart race with adrenaline as panic flooded through you. Moon carver started at down at you. Though his deer like form didn't leave room for much facial expression, you could feel the rage radiating off of him. Next to him was cloud retainer "(y/n), what in the world were you thinking going to liyue harbor? Didnt I tell you to-" Cloud retainer started with an angry tone, but got interrupted by moon carver. "That is enough, Cloud retainer, I can take care of this." Moon carver spoke with a stern and cold tone. Ganyu nervously stood there, feeling bad about the whole situation "Ganyu, you can leave now." He told her, Ganyu just silently nodding in response "sorry for disturbing you" she said before walking away. Normally she wouldn't want to leave someone dear to her like this, but Moon carver was upset and she didn't want to make matters worse.

"Get up off the floor, you disgrace." Moon carver demanded. You quickly got up, too scared to even dust yourself off. "Adeptus Xiao tasks us with your training because he wanted what is best for you, and you go run off like a fool? What a mistake of an adeptus. I thought you would be able to take something seriously for once, after three hundred years of slumber, yet here you are again, childish as ever. How in the world you made it longer than the other adepti, who had far more respect than you, still astonishes me to this day. Xiao deserves to have the other yakshas on his side, not a child he needs to take care of." He continues, coldly speaking with rage in every single one of his words. You look at the ground shamefully "look at me" moon carver yells at you, making your head snap up "you're a disgrace to the adepti, and you've practically failed every task Rex Lapis ever gave you. Tell me, why should I continue helping Cloud retainer with this nonsense task that is to train you? You don't need your strength back, liyue is already moving on without the adepti so there's no need for it." He stated. You narrowed your eyes "I need my strength for myself, and if I have to use it to save other people then I will do so. I never asked for you to train me, or cloud retainer or Xiao. I can train myself, and I will if I have to."

Moon carver narrowed his eyes at you. "And last time I checked, I'm being ordered around by you, not Rex lapis. Maybe I'm acting like a child because the people I thought were my alias are treating me like one." You state. Moon carver goes silent for a second "we will return to Mt. Aozang, hopefully tomorrow with be a better day." He says, as he started to walk off with cloud retainer, you following.

————————————————————

Aaahhh I'm so sorry this took so long to get out, my adhd really attacks me anytime I try to write this story