Part 2

It's 5 in the morning, you didn't really get any sleep last night so you decided to take a walk around, after carefully stepping over the people you share a room with ,Sasha Armin and Christa, Still absolutely exhausted you followed where your feet were taking you and after a few minutes of walking you over heard the sound of Erwin speaking to a group of people about your next mission! "I know it's not my job to eavesdrop but this sounded quite exiting!" You said to your self quite eagerly.

"I understand the formation we have been working with has been a success but I think we need to move some people around starting with (Y/N)"

"(Y/N's) PoV"
Me! I thought I was doing quite well in Levi's group?!

Erwin—"Hange I am moving (Y/N) to your squad obviously with your consent..."
Hange—"yes sir I am fine with having (Y/N) in my squad."
Erwin—"then it's decided she will stay out for the time being in your group Hange."

"Oh my god this is gonna be a bit awkward" you whispered to yourself...

A/n— sorry I know this fan fic is taking a while and is very short atm I'm honestly trying to think of ideas also I have my school closing in on me so that's probably gonna make it a bit hard T-T again very sorry!