"That's a good idea. I'll come with you." he said and turned off the TV. We went upstairs and got in bed. I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest.

The next morning Matthew was just laying in bed with me. "How long have you been up?" I said

"Only a couple of minutes. I just wanted to lay here with you. You are always so peaceful when you sleep. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Just a bowl of cereal sounds fantastic right now." I said and then my eyes grew super big.

"What's wrong Tooth?"

"She's coming."

"What do you mean 'she's coming'?"

"I mean she's coming right now." I said and then he realized who I was talking about.

"Alright let's go. I let Steve know." he said. Steve your at the hospital right?

Ya what's the matter Matthew? You sound really concerned. Steve said.

We need a room, she's coming.

What-- Oo she's coming. Alright I'll have a room for you when you get here.

We got into the car and hurried to the hospital. When we got there, there was a team of nurses and doctors waiting for me. Matthew stopped in front of the hospital where they were standing. He helped get me out and onto the stretcher.

"Toothless, I'm going to park the car and then come in with you." he said and got back into the car and went to park it.

In the meantime I was rushed off to the room where Steve was waiting. "Toothless how do feel?" asked Steve

"My child is coming, so I feel terrible." I said

"Hopefully this won't take very long." Steve said.

Then I heard Matthew say: Steve where are you guys?

We're in room 145. See you in a bit. Toothless says to hurry up.

I'll be there soon sweetie, just hang in there. He said and got here in two minutes. "How's she doing?"

"She is perfectly fine. Hopefully it won't be too long."

"That's good." he said and walked up to the side of the bed I was laying in and took my hand and I squeezed it. "Just hang in there. Just think about how beautiful our daughter will be."

It took about an hour and a half and when I was done I was sweating and grateful it was over.

"You did a great job sweetheart. They're just finishing up then they bring her in here." Matthew said.

"Thanks. That was not fun but it was worth it." I said and just then they came in with our baby girl.

"They had some difficulty trying to wash her but there she is. What are you going to name her?" Steve said.

"We thought about naming her Taylor." I said,

"That's a very pretty name and it suits her."

"Why are they having a hard time washing her?"

"They said they kept getting shocked."

"So she did enhert at least one of my powers. Let's just hope she can't absorb any like I can. So Steve when can I leave?"

"Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. Depends on how fast you heal."

"I really hope I can leave tonight because I hate having to be stuck here. I've been stuck here so many times for a long time." I said

Then one of the nurses said, "Miss just to let you know she can shock pretty good."

"O I'm not worried about it. I can take about almost any kind of shock and it won't hurt me."

"Right but how?"

"Come stand right here by me so I can show you how." I said and she walked over and I reached out to touch her. When I made contact I gave a little pulse. She jumped back and I smiled. "See, I told you I can talk about anything. I was just having a little fun. I could have gone harder if you wanted me to."

I got to go home this morning. I was so exhausted because I can't sleep very well in the beds in the hospital.

"Hey sweetie you look tired. Go upstairs and rest, I'll take care of everything else." Matthew said.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Positive. Now go, I'll let you know if anything happens." he said. I knew he was right and that's why I liked him so much. He always knew what I needed to do even if I didn't want to do some of the things. I handed Taylor over to him and went upstairs to take a nap

Matthew had come into the room and gently shocked me, so I would wake up. "What time is it?" I asked

"It's dinner time. Come on you need to eat, then we can come back up here and sleep the rest of the night."