"Seriously, here? Anong gagawin natin dito?" She frowned while talking and I stifled a laugh.

"Relax. I am taking you up there" I was bemused by my own words sabay turo sa kanya ang magagandang ulap.

In utter confusion, I know she have no clue about what I'm planning to do. Walang pasabi kong hinila ang palapulsuhan niya, without any words utter from her nasa loob na kami ng flight line kung saan naka parked ang hindi ginagamit na aircraft for training.

"Seriously, anong gagawin natin dito?'' With so much confusion, she face me with her brows furrow.

"I told you, I will fly with you my stewardess" I smiled as I remember I told her that last time.

"Are you serious by that? Sigurado ka bang safe tayo diyan?" She utter as she glance at the plane behind me.

"I will assure you your safety with the promise that beneath the sky, we'll fly together  and that's our fate in the sky. Trust me" I meant it, yeah I will owe her that promise. I'm sure about my feelings for her and there's no turning back!

I saw how she froze at alam kong she's trying to sink-in my words to her mind. To snap her back to her sense I kissed her forehead.

"L-let's go!"

Inalalayan ko siyang maka-akyat sa training aircraft na gagamitin namin, suited for two ang plane at hindi rin ito kalakihan. I followed right away, closing the door then sinuot ang headset, sinulyapan ko siyang maiging naka  tinignan sa pag  pindot ko sa cockpit. Hindi katagalan ay nag-start na ang plane at bukas kaagad ang flight line and we're now taking the runway sa labas.

"DVU ground, Diamond DA 40, at kilo, with whiskey. For the active" I requested the ATC through my headset.

"Diamond DA 40, DVU ground. Runway 21. Taxi via Vega" the ATC responded, with the radio sound.

"Runway 21. Taxi via Vega. DA 40" I answered back as confirmation.

After that, I am now preparing my permission to take off.

"DVU tower. Diamond DA 40 requesting for take off. Holding short runway 21. Just a quick flight with my stewardess" I smiled as I delivered my request.

"Diamond DA 40. DVU tower. Right turn approved. Runway 21, cleared for take off. Safe flight love birds" The ATC teased us and that made me smile and she blushed at the same time.

"Runway 21, cleared for take off. DA 40. Thank you sir" I responded enthusiastically.

We're already airborne. Tahimik lang siya while I'm still controlling the cockpit. Nasa himpapawid na kami at kitang-kita ko sa kanya ang pagkamangha sa magandang ulap.

"First time?" I utter as our flight remain calm and still.

"Of course no, I mean I have had ridden airplane before, many times in my life" She remind calm as she spoke so I felt how she like this flight.

"Same feels. Nakailang lipad na ako but this time is quite different. I felt like I just spread my wings widely and freely" I can't deny the fact that this flight with her is a heartstring.

I already do solo flight, many times since I'm allowed to because of my commercial pilot license. It's was fine but I never felt this way before. It was like I just spread my wings together with her and with this feeling she made the sky even more beautiful together with her view. She's a sky that I'm unable to touch before, but just today I finally touched her and how the sky slowly showing our fate together beneath this sky.