"Why?" he asked as he grabs his waist and guides him as he bounces gracefully.

"Our lab rat is rather doing well," he said in his sullen tone.

"That's a bit of a disappointment,"

"But don't give up honey, your plans will be successful, at the right time," he grinned.

The man smirked at him and thrust his hips up, making him scream in pleasure with his messed up lewd face, "I know, kitten I know," he answered as they both enjoyed the night.

.

.

"Boss, shall we get your lunch?" Zixin asked as he fixes the documents where Xiao Zhan was able to finish working.

"Please do," he answered as he raises his head, "Get your lunch as well, and also for the brat out there," he uttered then look down again at his work. "He's been helping me a lot this past few weeks," he mumbled to himself that made Zixin and Tob look at him with their brows met.

"Did you say something, boss?" Zixin and Tob asked in unison.

Xiao Zhan jolted with his eyes wide open, 'Did I just said it out loud?' he panicked.

But then he composed himself to hide his nervousness, "N-no, nothing. Just go already," he said trying to be calm as possible.

The two looked at each other puzzled, but then they shrugged and turned to the door.

Xiao Zhan sighed in relief when the two has finally exited the room, "Me and my loose mouth," he shook his head in disbelief.

The past three weeks, his heat occurs once or twice a week, when that happens, Yibo was always on his rescue. His alpha pheromone had helped a lot in regulating his heat. But one thing made him thinking, it's already been three weeks and his heat is occurring abnormally. 'Is it an inducer?' is what he thought but he doesn't have someone to blame inside his house. His maids, bodyguards, and men are already working for them ever since his father was still the leader. And he also doubts that it was Yibo since he's forbidden to leave the house and do nothing but clean.

He heaved a long sigh as he closes his eyes and massages his temple, 'we just had sex yesterday, and a quickie at that, because of the fcking sudden heat,' he thought. 'If I ever catch whose playing with me, I'll cut his throat whoever it is.'

.

.

"Hey, Tob, seems like the boss is shining today as well," Zixin remarked as he walks beside Tob.

"Yes, his skin is glowing and he's flowing with sex appeal," Tob stated.

"Right, right. I wonder what happened to him?" He chuckled.

They entered the kitchen, they were welcomed with the smell of the food that was prepared by the maids.

"Oh, smells delicious!" Zixin remarked, making the maids who are in charge of the food blush.

"You're exaggerating master Zixin," they giggled.

"I'm telling the truth, okay?" He laughed, "By the way, the boss is waiting for his food," he said to them.

"Right away master Zixin~," they answered flirtatiously as they giggle with each other.

"It's so good to be a having a pretty face, huh," Tob remarked as he sighed and lean on the counter while Zixin sat on one of the stools.

"Nah, you're handsome yourself, Tob," he chuckled.

Tob shook his head, "I don't know if you're mocking me or complimenting me," he laughed.

"Both maybe?" Zixin laughed out loud.

"Yeah, yeah. It's because the boss is your cousin that's why you're a pretty face like him," he remarked.

"Nah, it's because his mom and my mom are sisters and they are both beautiful that's why we cousins are both pretty faces," he said and grinned.

"Right," Tob laughed, but then he accidentally knocked out something from the counter. The two were surprised and immediately looked at what it was.

Tob's brows met. "What is it?" Zixin asked.

"It looks like a vial," he uttered that made him curious, "Just what does this vial doing this here?" he added.

Zixin shrugged, "No one knows, But we should probably clean that before someone gets injured."

"Oh, yeah right," Tob nodded and get some cleaning tools to clean the shattered glass.

When they were finally finished with the little mess, the food was already ready for them to bring to Xiao Zhan.

"Thanks again, see you around," the two bid goodbye to the maids as they carry the tray of food.

"Bye master Zixin~ you're free to visit us always here~," They said flirtatiously in unison.

Zixin laughed and winked at them, "I will!" he said then turned to his way. The maids squeal in joy when they caught a glimpse of his wink.

"Wow," Tob remarked as he shook his head in disbelief.

----

A/N: Sorry, It took me too long to update though it's not that long. I've been progressing quite slow these days. ('。_。`)