"I can understand that. I'm sorry that my actions made you feel uncomfortable. The next time Carly and I want to hang out, I'll make sure to bring other people along." Harry tries his best not to mumble, tries not to have any bitterness in his voice, but it is hard. Marriage is hard. "I'm sorry," he says again.

"I'm sorry for yelling and not explaining my emotions properly," Louis quietly says, sharing Harry's soft tone of voice. The stillness of the room and the clearing of the argument creates a certain delicate atmosphere, and Louis looks up from his lap and watches Harry through his eyelashes.

"Now what?" Harry asks, feeling vulnerable and open.

"Now we kiss." Louis gets up and stands in front of Harry, slowing his actions like he is trying not to disturb the silence. Harry faces Louis and opens his legs for the boy to stand between them. Louis takes his time brushing Harry's long curls behind his shoulders, then cups the boy's jaw in his hands and leans in. Their lips connect softly, but Harry doesn't kiss back for a moment. "Sometimes your actions have to precede your emotions," Louis quietly reminds him, something their premarital counselor told them when they got engaged.

Harry takes the comment to heart and takes a second to clear his mind and move past the argument; both boys have genuinely apologized, and they are moving past it now. When Louis kisses Harry again, Harry kisses back. The soft kiss quickly turns into a passionate string of kisses. Louis eventually pulls away and lifts Harry's shirt up over his head, then takes his own off as well.

Louis aches for Harry's perfectly tanned, beautifully tattooed skin; his strong muscles slightly juxtapose Louis' more slim build. With his hands on Harry's chest, Louis lightly pushes the younger boy onto his back. Harry then shuffles up the bed until his head rests on a pillow, and Louis crawls up his body and hovers over him.

Their lips meet once more, moving together and tongues exploring. Their bare torsos brush together, and Harry slides his hands down Louis' jeans, which have become a nuisance. He reaches between them and unbuttons both of their jeans, and Louis silently takes the baton handed to him and finishes the last leg of stripping. He pulls their jeans off one at a time, followed by underwear.

As Louis makes his way up Harry's body once they are both completely naked, he stops at his spouse's erection and plants a soft kiss against his pretty pink tip. Harry quietly gasps at the head of the bed, and Louis glances at him as he lifts the boy's legs so that his knees are bent and in the air. Harry whimpers at the sight of seeing Louis' head ducked between his thighs; it's his favorite way to see his husband.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good," Louis says, his voice strung with sweetness and roses and all things romantic.

"Mm, please." Harry rolls his hips, lightly biting his first finger as he watches and feels Louis start to lick stripes along his clean hole; the boys took a shower just hours ago. The quiet room becomes filled with a symphony of Harry's incessant breathy moans and whimpers, along with the wet sound of Louis working between Harry's thighs. "Louis," Harry moans, tangling his fingers in Louis' hair and lightly tugging.

Nothing makes Harry feel more special than getting eaten out. The fact that Louis puts his pleasure on hold to give Harry pleasure is a true act of unconditional love.

"Can I fuck you now?" Louis asks.

"Please," Harry breathes. He lets his eyelids flutter shut and he tries to return his breathing to normal. Unfortunately, his pink cheeks and dilated pupils are here to stay for the time being. Louis kisses Harry's hole one last time and leaves it somewhat reluctantly. He wipes his mouth across the back of his hand, then goes to the nightstand and grabs the lube, lathering a generous amount onto his leaking cock; he doesn't want Harry to be in any discomfort, especially since he hasn't fingered him. If it were up to him, he would finger Harry. However, Harry claims that the stretching and the slight pain is all part of the pleasure. "I'm sorry for fighting, Lou," Harry starts as Louis hovers on top of him and lines his erection up with his hole. "I love you. You're the only person in the world who can give me everything," he whimpers as he feels Louis' tip penetrate him, and he hugs Louis and hangs onto him for dear life when Louis starts fucking him in long thrusts.

They lazily kiss, Louis fucking Harry as slowly and lovingly as he can while still working to get them both off.

"I love you angel," Louis whispers against Harry's lips. Harry is already beginning to feel dizzy; it is impossible to stay grounded when he is drunk off of Louis' touch. He feels Louis' hands on his torso, his thick cock inside of him, his breath on his neck, and he can taste him on his lips. Everything mixes together, sights, sounds, feelings, all overwhelming Harry in the best way and coming out in the form of stray tears. "You're crying," Louis notices when he goes to kiss Harry again.

"Everything just feels so good," he whispers, then moans when Louis' tip rubs against his prostate. Harry scratches at Louis' smooth skin with his blunt fingernails as Louis quickens his pace to bring them both closer to coming. Louis wipes the tear from Harry's face before burying his face in the crook of his husband's neck and bringing them both to orgasm.

They hold onto each other as they moan and squirm and twitch and come; Harry comes perfectly untouched. Louis kisses a trail from Harry's neck to his lips, leaving soft kisses on his husband's plump lips until he softens inside him. He eventually pulls out and watches a drop of cum leak out, then pulls the spent boy into his arms without a word. Their recent argument seems like a distant memory now, and Louis cradles Harry in his arms as they fall asleep, just like he has every night for the past five years.

-

My mom was watching TV and said "his headaches were not just headaches" and I go "WHAT" BECAUSE ISNT THAT KIND OF LIKE A LINE FROM THAT ONE REALLY SAD LARRY FIC

-