Villain Katsuki and Izuku Au

top : katsuki

power bottom : izuku

kinks : degrading , master , biting , praise.

story idea :

 So like my kinda idea for this is that like Izuku kidnaps Katsuki after he goes to Yueii and Izuku is the traitor so its even more shocking to Yueii and Katsuki. So he like tortures Katsuki by killing people infront of him like his mom, important family members. But little does Izuku know that Katsuki doesnt really care about them and that he is a aswell. So Izuku asks something like why are you not sad and Katsuki just says something along the lines of i am a villian too and couldnt care less about them. Izuku is surprised and they both decide that they will be the most terrifying villain duo to exist! 

smut idea : 

from the part of where Izuku is torturing people its just like katsuki ( being the sadist he is ) gets hard from watching all of those people die and izuku being hot and laughing at their demises. izuku notices that katsuki has a b*ner, and you can get where it goes from there.

A/N feel free to correct any of my mistakes! if you dont like it dont do it! disclaimer these are NOT oneshots they are story ideas, maybe oneshots aswell but i cannot write i will try to only give ideas!!!

239 words ( all of the words )