Chapter 1

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

Ding! Y/N groaned at the sound of her phone. She rubbed her eyes as she reached out to the bedside table and grabbed her phone, squinting her eyes to the brightness of the device as she eyed the time.

1:39 a.m

📲New Text: Harry Potter

She let out an annoyed groan as she shut her eyes for a few seconds before looking back up to her phone, unlocking it.

📱Harry Potter📱

Harry Potter
I'm staying the night
at Leaky Cauldron, something
happened at Dudley's..
Could you come tomorrow?
I've texted everybody else

Y/N Y/L/N
For Merlin's sake Harry,
its 1 in the morning,
how'd you end up in
leaky cauldron?

Harry Potter
It's a long story. Just
come and meet me
tomorrow morning

Y/N Y/L/N
Fine.This better be good.
Considering you interrupted
my beauty sleep.

Harry Potter
Oh shove off Y/N.

She sighed as she placed her phone back to the bedside table and hopped back into bed, nuzzling her face into her pillow before slowly drifting off to sleep.

♠♠♠

The sun shone through the window as Y/N fluttered her eyes open and immediately shutting it close from the brightness of the sun. She slowly fluttered her eyes open as she adjusted to the brightness. She sat herself up and stretched while letting out a yawn.

"Y/N Darling! Breakfasts Ready!" her mum called, She swung her legs over and off the bed, "Coming!" she yelled out as she walked towards her bathroom.

She made her way to the sink and began brushing her teeth.She squirted some toothpaste onto her toothbrush and stuffed it into her mouth. After 2 minutes of brushing, she spat the it out and rinsed her mouth. She turned away from the sink and out of her bathroom.

Then, she opened the door of her bedroom and made her way down the stairs.Suddenly, the savory smell of pancakes emerged which made her stomach grumble. She quickly made her way to the dining table to be met with 3 plates of pancakes. Her dad already sat on the dining table reading the Daily Prophet.

"Morning, dad." she greeted as she dragged the chair out and sat on it. Y/N's dad flipped a page of the newspaper before peering his head out a little and smiling at the Ravenclaw,