He was now a vampire off the rails, he was now very dangerous. Just as Stefan was about to rip the humans' heart out of his chest, he was hit with a strong aneurysm that sent him reeling, holding his head in pain.

Caroline and Elena gasped, turning their heads around to see who had done it. Matt scrambled back, fear shining in his eyes. He had almost been killed.

It was Bonnie. She had walked in when the altercation was taking place. She had enough. She didn't care much for Damon but she felt sorry for Stefan. After all, he did lose a sibling but she wouldn't let him hurt anyone else. "Enough." She said in a soft tone of voice but her eyes were cold. "Absolutely no more! Maybe we should just let Klaus do what he wants," she said in a defeated tone of voice.

"That way nobody gets hurt anymore," she said, regret shining in her eyes. She wanted to see what was in that magically sealed coffin but it was now taken. Maybe she could use Jeremy to get it open and see who just exactly was inside. But something told her that it wouldn't matter and that it was already taken care of.

— — —

Klaus didn't particularly care for Damon but he was worried about Stefan. After all, he had been his friend back in the 2O's. But that could wait. He had his family to wake. A hybrid came up towards him with a smirk, his eyes flickering between the coffins and his boss. "So you've finally got your family, huh? Gonna wake them up?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

They had all been running around, trying to locate the coffins for their Alpha. Those who hadn't taken part had been dealt with severely. "Not yet, there's something that I need to take care of," Klaus explained vaguely to the hybrid, not even glancing at him.

He only turned around when his hybrid was lying dead on the floor in a pool of blood, a gaping hole in his back. Klaus looked fearfully up at Elijah who was holding the hybrids' heart in his hand. "So, what's going on then, Niklaus?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, his lips turning up into a smirk. He dropped the heart carelessly onto the floor and snapped his fingers for one of the workers to collect the remains.

"What have you done?" Klaus asked in a shaky tone of voice, his eyes suddenly filled with fear. Elijah just smiled and whipped the daggers out from his jacket pocket. "No!" Klaus cried out. "This wasn't supposed to happen!" he couldn't believe that Elijah would do something like this.

Kol walked in first with a smirk painted on his handsome face. "Well, well, well," he started. "If it isn't our impulsive brother freeing us from the coffins and then putting us back once he's finished with us," he sneered, his eyes glittering with hate as he struck him across the face. Finn stormed in next, his face like thunder.

Finn lunged for him, his vampire features on display. He couldn't believe that he got betrayed once again. "You promised me that you wouldn't lock me in there again!" he shouted, his eyes filled with rage as he shook his brother and slapped his face multiple times.

Klaus growled and threw him off, snarling at him. "Enough!" he ordered but his siblings had enough of listening to what he had to say. Rebekah sauntered in next, seemingly nonchalant about the entire situation but Klaus knew better. Her usually expressive blue eyes were now emotionless and her voice was flat as she looked around the room they were gathered in.

"I like what you've done with the place, Nik" she whispered coldly and Klaus swore that his heart stopped for a few moments. She walked towards a side table and smashed a vase into one of the paintings that Klaus had done.

Klaus hung his head down, his heart straining with guilt. "I wanted this to be a home, for all of us," he muttered, his eyes welling up with tears but he furiously brushed them away, not wanting to be weak in front of them all. Elijah just glared down at him, his hazel green eyes cold and hard. "Well that doesn't matter anymore," he murmured, averting his eyes away from Klaus. He couldn't look at him in these moments. He had done too much.