"Oh god, I-I'm gonna cum." She said. "Hold it" I told her. Billie moaned again and said "I-I can't". I looked at her with a straight face and said "I said, Hold. It."

Next thing you know, Billie moaned loud, arched her back and came even tho I told her not to. After she came down from her high she flopped down flat onto her back while panting.

I took my shirt off and was left in my sports bra the  threw my shirt in a bin we had in our room for dirty clothes then went to close and lock out me bedroom door. Then went back to the spot where I previously was.

"Come here, please" I told her, then watched her get up and sit in front of me, her leg muscles tensing and un tensing a little. It wasn't noticeable if you didn't look closely though.

"Explain the little scene I just saw when I got home please." I asked her then crossed my arms over my chest while staring down at her.

"I was horny and you were taking too long to get done with work" she confesses as she continues to look down at the ground in between us.

I hummed in response. "Look up for me princess" I told her, she looked up at me as I stared down at her with more lust in my eyes then before.

I brought my hand up, took her chin in my hand and brought her into a kiss which she immediately returned.

Deepening the kiss, I moved my hand that was on her chin down to her throat and applied a bit of pressure, which made her moan.

When I broke the kiss it made Billie whine. "Daddy I wanna suck your dick" she said. I backed away from her, she went to unbuckle my belt but struggled with it.

"Why would you wear this specific belt? You know I hate how difficult it is to get off." She said angrily as I laughed at her and took my belt off myself and pulled my pants and boxers down at the same time, then brought my hands back to my sides.

My erect member sprung out and stood tall. Billie stared in awe at my member, she brought her hand up then wrapped it around my penis and started moving her hand up and down my shaft.

I hummed at the feeling of her hand going up and down my shaft. She brought her head to the tip of my member and slowly pushed it in her warm mouth.

She bobbed herself head up and down up and down, it was making me go crazy at how good she was at it too.

"Fuuck, your always so good at this." I breathed out.

She focused on the tip and used one hand to pump my shaft, and one hand went down and played with my balls.

I moaned and threw my head back when she did that because it felt amazing how she did it.

Billie continued the actions for a few more seconds then brought her hands back and put them on my hips.

I brought my hand down, put it on the back of her head and put her hair in a makeshift ponytail with my hair.

She went down until my tip hit the back of her throat which made her gag.

"You gonna let me fuck your throat?" I asked.

She nodded while she still had my member in her mouth.

I pushed billies head down until her nose was touching my torso. I did this a few more times and it made her gag and her eyes were watery.

"Mmmm that feels so good bil." I moaned out.

She moaned around my dick, the moan made me throw my head back in pleasure. 

"I-I'm gonna cum" I said as I moved my hips and moved Billies head faster.

I was closer and closer to my high while Billie had tears running down her cheek and drool going down the corner of her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I said as I thrusted my hips once more before I nutted down billies throat.

"Fuck, your so good at that." I said while panting. Billie stuck her tongue out then swallowed my cum and then stuck her tongue out once again and showed me.

I took billies jaw in my hand and licked the drool that was at the corner of her mouth then brought her into a hungry kiss.

To be continued... once again... I'm sorry lol

There's two parts to these since I'm lazy

I don't re-read these

I be updating these late at night so I be tired while writing these😂