"Thank you so much, but I just got one more question." I say.

"What?" Jensen asks.

"Can I take my car? Please, I promise I will drive nicely." I beg.

"No, I'm sorry but you haven't gotten your license." He says.

"Okay." I say acting hurt.

"Text one of us when you're on your way home, okay?" Jensen tells me. I nod in agreement, say goodbye to all the guests and walk out into the hall with Jamie. Since Jamie doesn't have a car and I'm not allowed to drive mine yet, we walk down the street and finds a bus stop. Luckily, we don't have to wait so long because the bus is not far away. I can actually see it a couple of meters down the road.

--

After getting something to eat, we decide to go to the beach. Jamie told me that it isn't long away from here. It doesn't take more than fifteen minutes to get to the beach while walking. though when we get there I can see the sunset. It's beautiful. We both sit down in the warm sand. We don't talk. We just sit there. In silence. After a little while Jamie looks over at me.

"I know I've said it before, but I can't help wonder how you and Jensen look so much alike when you're not related." He says to me.

"We don't look sooooo much alike." I say.

"Actually, you do. Why is it that you are in a foster family?" He asks.

"Because my mother died not so long ago." I tell him and look down.

"What about your dad?" He asks.

"I don't know who my dad is," I say. He lifts an eyebrow while looking at me. "What? What's wrong? Do I have something on my face or in my hair?" I ask.

"No, but what if there is a little chance that Jensen may be your real father?" He says.

"I don't think so." I say to him while shaking my head.

"Does your real fathers name stand on your birth certificate?" He asks.

"I actually don't know. I've never seen it." I tell him.

"Do you think we can find out?"

"Maybe. Do you know if there is a hospital nearby?" I ask.

"Yeah, come on. I'll take you." He says to me.

We begin to walk away from the beach, and over to the hospital. And since I don't know where it is, I just follow Jamie. It doesn't take more than ten minutes to get to a hospital. We walk inside, looks around, and then walks over to the information. Behind the desk is sitting a young lady with blond hair. She is on the phone as we walk over to her. When she sees us, she hang up.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" the lady behind the desk asks us.

"I just wanted to know if there was any way that I could take a look on my birth certificate?" I ask her.

"Just a second, I will find one of the doctors who knows about that. Please stay here." she tells us and walks away from the desk. Not long after she left, she comes back with a guy, who probably is a doctor.

"Hello, I'm dr. Kellerman. I hear that you wants to see your birth certificate," he says and I nod. "Well, I'm sorry, but we don't have them. May I asks why you want yours?"

"It's just that, I really wanna know who my real father is." I tell him

"Ohhh, well, if you want, I can take a blood test and see if anything comes up, it won't take a long time, so you will find out today. It will probably take between half an hour to one hour." he tells me.

"Lets do that." I smile.

"Okay, follow me then." the doctor says and we walk down a hall.

--

"I just got the test results back, and here is everything we could find. And acutally your dad's name is also there." the doctor tells me as he inters the room me and Jamie are in.

"Are you excited?" Jamie asks and I nod. Dr. Kellerman passes me the little map he has. I open it and look through it.

"Omg." I say as I see the name of my father.

--

I say goodbye to Jamie out infront of my house. Then I walk inside and out into the kitchen, where Jensen and Danneel is making some coffee or something. They both look at me with a smile, but both smiles fade when they see my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Danneel asks.

"Did you know?" I ask Jensen.

"Know what?" he asks me, sounding confused.

"You know what I'm talking about." I say. I can feel that a tear wants to come out of my eye.

"Yeah, I did." he admits looking down at the floor.

"You stupid son of a bitch. So this whole time you knew, and you didn't tell me. And that is the reason why you wanted to adopt me? Because you knew that I'm your daughter. Why wouldn't you tell me? Or why wouldn't you be my father before?" I can see that he is on the edge of starting to cry, but I don't care.

"I'm sorry. But I didn't know how to tell you. You didn't know who I was." he tells me.

"Why wouldn't you have anything to do with me? Why didn't you at least come visit me? When you knew that you had another kid, why didn't you visit me? You have no idea of how many times I've needed you in my life, or at least just a dad." I tell him and tears are starting to roll down my cheeks.

"And you have no idea of how many times I have wanted to come and visit you and your mother, but I couldn't. You have no idea of how many times I have told myself how stupid it was of me to tell your mother that I didn't want anything to do with you and her." He is litteraly crying right now.

"What? Why did you tell her that?" I ask. The tears are floading now.

"Because we were so young. I didn't think that we could take on such a big responsibility." he tells me.

"But why now? Why choose to get to know me now?" I ask.

"Because I heard what happend and I thought that I should take my part of the responsibility now because I didn't take any then." he tells me.

"But you still didn't tell me. Did you know?" I ask Danneel who is almost looking more shocked than me.

"No, I had no idea." She says, looking like she don't get what is going on right now.

"Well, I can't talk to you right now, so I think that I'm going to go up to my room." I say quickley walking away.