Adventure to true love

"What is this?"
"It's the mystery to gravity falls! isn't it cool!"
You nodded smiling "yea pretty cool"
Dipper flipped though more pages, and showed you even more creature that you never knew existed.
"They're so many of them it's unbelievable" flipping though more pages.
"Wow they're all amazing dipper"
"I know right! Hey maybe next time you can come and solve some mystery with us!"
"Us?" You questioned
"Yea me, you, mabel, soos, and Wendy!"
You kinda were a little disappointed it wasn't just you, and him but you nodded and smiled. "sure that sounds fun"
"Great can't wait for you to come" he jumps out off his bed and walked near the door " come on let's go downstair" you nodded, an followed him downstairs.
When you got down there you saw the old man named Stanford, the red head name Wendy, and saw me your uncle cleaning up. Then you realize where was Mabel, and soos at you. You still followed dipper, but looked around for them a little when you walk in the kitchen, you saw those two playing with a pig. The pig had mud all over himself they laughs, an played with the pig. Then I started screaming at them to clean up that pig, before I threw him out for a bath. Both the two ran off laughing. "hey want a soda? By the way sorry for the craziness in here." he smiles laughing softly. "sure, yeah it's alright I'm use to it back at home." you took the soda dipper gave you, and you both drunk it together. "So you ready for a mystery hunt" you nodded smiling . Dipper puts his soda down, and flipped though his book again "let's see who can we fine this time"
You saw something that looked cool, and you pointed at it
"What about this guy?"
"Huh?" Dipper looked at it and smiles
"Yea we can do that!" He closed his book, and took one last sip
"I'll get the other just meet us outside" he ran off looking for the other, and you went outside an waited for the other.
"Hey we're here! Ready guys"
"Yep!" Wendy threw a thumbs up.
"I'm alway ready dipper!" Mabel screamed.
"Yea!" Soos did the same thing.
You nodded smiling "I'm ready!"
"Alright let's go" he started walking looking at his book.
"Ok let's see here where can you be hiding" You ran next to dipper , and you two walked together while the others were goofing off in the back.
"Be safe!" I screamed before you guys left.
"Ok!" You scream back waving.
You stared at dipper as he was looking though his book, you thought he was cute looking, and you smiled looking at him. He saw you, and he looked back at you but you were to nervous to stare him eye to eye, so you quickly looked down at the ground. He chuckle, and smiles softly at you. "shy huh?" You blushed even more slowly looking at him nodding. He smiled wide lookin at you then Mabel runs up putting her arms around you guy. "Aw! We got our self some love birds!!" She scream bring you two closer. "Ah! Mabel! Let go of me!" He struggles blushing. "no way little bro!" You saw him blushing, an you blushes too smiling at him. Mabel letting you two go "you two be cute together!" She giggles as dipper rubs his arms blushes. You also blushes , and staring at him "whatever Mabel" he looked back at you, smiling "sorry about her she crazy for match making" he rub the back of his head blushing. "Match making!" Mabel screamed. "Mabel!" Dipper face gets more red. You giggled which made dipper blush more. "don't worry about it dipper it's fine" you blush.