s i x t e e n

Bills pov:
I don't care if my friends tell me i'm going out of my mind, I had to find Georgie. I ride my bike to the massive old house nervously. "He thrusts his fists
against the posts and still insists he sees..." I whisper but I get cut off by the voice of my sister.

"Bill! Wait!" I hear her say. "Bill, you can't go in there" Beverly says while dropping her bike. "This is crazy!" Beverly adds. "Look, you don't have to come in with me" I replied in a shaky voice. "What happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't." I say while the rest of the losers stare at me.

"I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys,his stupid stuffed animals, but...He isn't. So walking into this house,for me, it's easier than walking into my own" I say forcefully while turning around towards the door. 

Your pov:
Bills absolutely crazy for wanting to go into this disgusting house but I have to do it...for Georgie. "Wow" Richie whispered. "What?" Beverly asked.
"He didn't stutter once" He responded. I look at Richie nervously  while he just stares back at me

Richie and I start walking towards the entrance of the house. "Wait!" Stan yelled. We all turn to him. Um...Shouldn't we have some people keep watch?
You know, just in case something bad happens?" He ask while staring at us. "W-w-who wants to stay out here?" Bill ask. Everybody raised their hand up except Beverly and I. "Pussys" I murmur under my breath. "Fuck" Richie whispers.

Bill opens the creaky door. We all start walking it slowly. "I can't believe I pulled the short straw.
You guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks." Richie whispers. I roll my eyes "Shut up, Richie"

"I can smell it" Eddie says. "Don't breathe through your mouth" I say. "How come?" Eddie ask. "Because then you're eating" I joke while Eddie gags. Bill and I shine the flashlight at the ground. "Wow they really kept this place clean" I say while pointing to all the cob webs. Bill looks over to Richie who was holding a piece of paper.

We walk towards Richie. "What?" Bill ask. "It... It says I'm missing" Richie trembled. "You're not missing, Richie" I say while looking at the missing poster. "Police department, City of Derry...that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face!" Richie shrieked.

"Calm down, this isn't real!" Bill says while trying to take the poster out of his hand. "That's my name!That's my age!That's the date!" Richie yelled. "Calm the fuck down, it can't be real, Rich" I assure him. "No, it says it! What the fuck? Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing!" Richie says while panicking. "Calm down! Calm down!" Bill says while I shove him out of the way to get closer to Richie.

I grab his arms and stare into his eyes. "Look at me, Richie" I demand. He was still looking at the paper.
"Look at me" I repeat. He looks into my eyes. "That... That isn't real. It's playing tricks on you" I say while pointing to the poster. He just stares at me for a little bit until we hear a noise.

Richie holds my arm. "You okay?" I ask him. but we get cut off by a voice. "Hello? Hello? Help me, please!" Bill looks at me. "L-lets go up those stairs" I stutter while pointing to the old stairs. At the doorway there's a girl choking and coughing. "Betty?"Bill ask. "Ripsom?" Richie and I both respond. But suddenly something pulled her away. Richie flinches at her scream and tightens his grasp on my arm.

We all stare at the door until I start walking towards it. I slowly open the door while Bill looks over my shoulder. I open it fully and it's just a dirty room, no Betty. "She was just here, where the fuck did she go?" Richie ask. Bill shrugs in response.

I hear the door behind us creak and realize it was closing. "Uhhh Bill?" I say while they turn and notice the door closed. "Shit wheres Eddie!" Richie says while looking at us. "Guys! Guys!" We faintly hear Eddie scream. "Eddie!" Bill yells while trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Eddie, open the door!" I yell while banging on the door. "You okay?Eddie, what's going on?" Bill ask while he is still trying to open the door. I notice that Richie was no longer next to us. "Bill wheres Richie?" I ask while Bill walks towards a door. We see him in a dark room. "Richie?" I ask before the door to the room Richie was in slams shut.

"What the fuck! Richie! Richie!" I say while
jiggling the door knob. "Bill, Y/n, come on, open the door!" We hear Richie yell. "It won't open!" Bill responds while kicking the door. "Richie this isn't funny! Open the damn door" I yell as I pound at the door. "I-I can't!" He stutters.

We try thousands of ways to try and get Richie out of that stupid room. We were about to go get help but we hear Richie scream. "Richie what happened are you okay-" I get cut off by the door bursting open. Richie jumps into my arms and breathes heavily. "You're safe Richie" I say while trying to calm him down.

"Y/n?" I hear a voice whisper. I let go of Richie and start walking towards the sound. "Y/n lets go play!" The voice says. It was Georgie. I walk into a dark room and turn on the light. I look to the corner of the room and see a smiling Georgie. "Georgie" I whisper. I move closer to Georgie but he runs away from me. "Hey wait Georgie stop" I say trying to catch up with him. I'm lead into another room. "Y/n look at my boat!" He says while holding up the paper boat Bill made for him.

I look at him shocked but then I hear the door close. Shit i'm stupid. "RICHIE? BILL?" I say while pouring on the door. "Come with me Y/n! You can float with me!" Georgie says in a low distorted voice. "NO NO NO! RICHIE, BILL HELP" I scream. Georgie starts shaking and twitching and forms into millions of spiders. I gasp and start banging on the door extremely hard hoping somebody would hear.

The spiders all start piling on top of each other forming a...clown. "Times up Y/n!" It says while smiling at me. I look at IT with horror. It starts running towards me but Bill opens the door. I fall to the ground. I wasn't crying it anything I was just in pure shock. "Oh my god Y/n we thought we lost you!" Bill says while hugging me. I was shaking scared of what was going to happen next.

"Let's get outta here" Bill says. We hear laughter coming from a...mattress?

We walk towards it slowly. All the sudden Eddies head comes out of the mattress. Bill and Richie flinch while I was just confused. "You wanna play loogie?" Eddie- or whatever that was says. Gross liquid starts spewing out of Eddies mouth while he laughs like a maniac. "What the fuck" I yell.

The liquid comes closer to us. We try to make a run for it but we are stopped by three doors. One labeled not scary at all, another one called scary, and the last one called very scary. We stare at it for a while. "Well obviously we should pick not scary at all" Richie says while pointing to the door. "But what if it's a trick?" I question. "Worth a shot?" Bill shrugs. We run to the door and I open it. "Where's my shoe?" A girl whispers. Bill turns on the closet light which reveals a leg-less Betty. We all scream while Richie closes the door. "Where the fuck were her legs!?" I scream.

"Holy shit, what the fuck was that?!" Richie yells. "T-this isn't real" Bill says trying to calm us down. "Remember the missing kid poster? That wasn't real, so this isn't real" Bill says while Richie and I both nod.

"We have to open the door again!" Bill says while we all shake our heads no. "Come on. Ready?" Bill ask while holding the door knob" "No!" Richie and I both yell. When we open the door we see a long empty hallway. "Oh, thank fuck" Richie says relieved.
—————————————————————
A/n:
sO spOoky wOow. Anyways STAY SPICY SHAWTYS :))
-Rhea