Daenerys in the house of the undying and saving her dragons

Daenerys opens the door to find they are Iron throne Room destroyed but the Iron throne intact.

Daenerys- What is this?
Robert- Why is she in my throne room?
Viserys- YOUR THRONE ROOM!

Daenerys puts the torch on the ground and looks around and walks up to the throne and goes to touch it.

Viserys- Why am I not there?
Voice- I'm sorry you die.
Daenerys- My brother dies?

But hears he dragons and walks away. She follows the noise and a door opens to reveal snow.

Cersei- Are those dragon noises?
Robert- She has dragons!
Robb- Why is there snow?

Daenerys puts her hand up on her head so she can see and sees a tent. She walks over to the tent and goes  inside.
Then she sees her dead husband with there dead baby.

Daenerys- is that my baby?
Viserys- His hair colour isn't right!

Khal Drogo- Moon of my life.
Daenerys- This is dark magic, like the magic that took you from me. Took you from me before I could even... maybe I'm dead and I don't know yet. Maybe I am with you in the night lands.

Daenerys- Am I dead?
Cersei- Please say yes.
Voice- No you aren't.

Khal Drogo- Maybe I refuse to enter the Night Lands without you.  Maybe I told the great stallion to go fuck himself and come back to wait for you.
Daenerys- That sounds like something you would do.

Khal- I am strong
Sansa- You seem strong.
Arya- Teach me how to fight.
Catelyn- No Arya.

Khal Drogo- Or maybe it is a dream. Your dream, my dream... I do not know. These are questions for wise men with skinny arms.

Tyrion- Hey
Jamie- That's very insulting.

You are the moon of my life. That is all I know...  and all I need to know.  And this is a dream... I will kill the man who tries to wake me.

Sansa- That's very cute.
Robert- Get on with it!

Daenerys- until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, until the rivers run dry and the mountains blown the wind like leafs.
(Daenerys leaves)

Catelyn- Thats very sad.
Khal- So I die.

Daenerys walks into a room with her dragons in the middle on a pedestal.

Daenerys- I have dragons!
Viserys- My sister has dragons!

Warlock- They miss their mother. They want to be with you. Do you want to be with them?

Jorah- Who is he?
Greyworm- He looks like he wants to kill you.

You will be. When your dragons were born are magic was born again. It is strongest in there presence, and they are strongest in yours.

Joffery- So he is a warlock and wants to kidnap you.

You will be with them. Through winter to summer and winter again. Plus a thousand, thousand seasons, you will be with them and we will be with you, until time comes to an end.
(Puts chains on Daenerys)

Viserys- You can't do that that's my sister.
Jorah- You can't do that.

Warlock- Welcome home Daenerys Stormborn.

Daenerys- That is not my home.

Daenerys- This is not my home.

Daenerys- wow!

My home is across the sea were my people are waiting for me.

Warlock- They will be waiting along time.

Jorah- They won't be Daenerys is strong.

Daenerys- Dracarys
(Fire starts coming out of the dragons mouth and burning the warlock and burns him alive, then burns her chains off)

Robert- No No No
Viserys- YES
Arya, Bran and Rickon- Cool.