"Oh, (Y/N)," he tips his hat. "Good to see you. I was hoping to catch you before leaving."

"But you were leaving," you point out with a chuckle.

"I planned to stick around for a few more minutes. Anyway, after talking with you about the cameras I gave them a quick check a few minutes ago. They've been as accurate as my memory, maybe a little better," he jokingly says. "So I just wanted to let you know. I don't disbelieve you, son, but things don't line up with what you're saying."

"So it's just night shift..."

"I wish I had better news for you. Nothing terrible is happening, right? You're the only one who's ever stayed this long."

"Uh..." You stare into his eyes, seeing a man who's honestly just trying to do what's best for his employees. Maybe you're just a terrible judge of character, but he's not a bad guy. "No, it's been fine. Animatronics get a little close to the security room."

"Oh, that's good," he says like a massive weight floats off him. "Well, good luck tonight. Remember, if anything goes terribly wrong then call me," he reassures while walking towards his car.

"Of course, sir," you reaffirm with a thumbs up. "Have a good night."

You enter the building and take a deep breath. "Right, you're not getting me!" Your declaration goes through the whole building.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1:11 am

After seeing Foxy walk past the window and hearing no signs of her coming back, you open the left door once again before looking down at your tablet. After so many nights here, you scroll through the camera feeds without getting caught up on any of the girl's shenanigans. Bonnie and Chica are playing patty cake with each other in the main room, Freddy is staring at the camera from the women's restroom, and Mangle is even peeking out of her cove, though she somehow knows you're now watching her and hides once more. Yeah, everything is going as normal as they ca-

"Hello."

"Oh shit!" You're pulled from your thoughts by the sudden and unexpected greeting. In surprise, you end up falling out of your chair while throwing your tablet onto the desk. While wincing from the dull pain from your fall, you look out the door to see a strange, small, and rotund. Much to your annoyance, the newcomer starts to giggle, though it sounds more like a recording of a child's laughter played on repeat.

"Hello." The striped shirt wearing thing says to you again as it moves just a little bit closer.

"Uh, hi?" You give it a confused and annoyed look as you look over the thing more. Judging by the colors, the voice, and the hat with a little propeller at the top along with the unnatural body, you take the wild guess that this thing is probably meant to be a boy, which is odd as ever animatronic here is very much female. You cringe at the idea of Henry wanting to expand into the "shota" side of things, before shaking the idea from your head. Given the little guy hasn't attacked you despite ample opportunity, you figure he's not hostile. While getting up, you notice that he has a single balloon in one hand and a sign that reads "Balloons!" in the other. "Well, "Balloon Boy", how'd you get here?"

Instead of answering, the little animatronic just moves closer to the office before saying, "Hello," again.

"Uh hi, now could-" before you could finish your sentence, the sign holding animatronic starts playing that laugh track again, which has already overstayed its welcome. You cover your ears, as it also seems to be even louder, before realizing that the thing is now constantly moving and is close to entering the office. You reach out to shut the door on the little nuisance's face, but before you can, there's a shout from the end of the hallway that gets Balloon Boy to shut up.

The FNIA SagaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara