"I... uh..." You rub your chin. "I actually don't know."

"Wow, you don't know much about your job, huh?" He ends with a snicker.

"Hey! It's my first week!"

Forrest gets out of his chair, leaving poor doggo Name as a drooling, happy mess. "Well," he stretches his neck. "Maybe just try to be a little smarter or something. Hey, if they catch you why not just say you're gay."

"What?" You lean forward in disbelief.

"Hey, consent is important," he raises a finger. "Unless... you don't consider it important?" He ends with a suggestive smirk.

"I won't let you twist my words. You know that isn't what I meant."

"I know, I know," he chuckles. "I'm just teasing."

"Teasing, huh? Then why haven't you changed clothes? Like, ever. You've been wearing the same thing all week."

Forrest scoffs as if this question is a mere ant before his star. "I'll have you know that I wash my clothes every day."

"Every day?" You doubtfully smile.

"Every day," he confidently nods.

"Seems like a lot of work. Why not just, you know, be normal and have different clothes?"

"I do have a lot of white t-shirts!" He counters.

"Ooooh," you wiggle your fingers. "What a guy."

"Pika!" Name, who somehow got beside you, is nodding with your points.

"Hey! Don't side with him!"

"Pika!"

"Why are you bringing up Project's Present right now? You know what? I'll lock you in the basement again!"

"You locked your pet in a basement?" You ask, concerned.

"Bah, bah, bah," Forrest approaches, waving his hands. "Just get out of here, I need to thoroughly chat with this little NUGGET," he kicks the Pikachu, yeeting him out of frame only for a bright beam to erupt from his direction.

GAME

"Pfft, easy," Forrest smugly remarks. "Now, go on," he pushes you out of the room. "Find your friends or something."

"Wait, but I-"

You're thrown out of the room and the door locks. You sigh, "What a dick head."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You sit in the cafeteria, alone, eating some rather delicious food. You can't deny how great the cooks are at their jobs, along with being quite talkative. Maybe a little too talkative at times. Still, it gave you a temporary distraction from everything. You went by all your friends' rooms and the two times someone answered the door it led to the same result.

"Haven't seen them since last night," you whisper. "Where did they even go? Huh?" You notice, out of your peripherals, Charlotte coming out of the cafeteria with some food. From your keen observation, you're not the only one who's got your eyes on her. It's something you thought of back when you saw her in the rain but barely saw in practice. She's a beautiful woman with desirable physical traits, so it's no shocker that people oogle over her. You can only assume she knows what she's doing. She's an intelligent woman, but that doesn't mean she's overly wise. You're just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately, her eyes lock on yours, making it obvious you were staring. You blush and hastily take a "normal" eating stance, but your cover is already blown. Fortunately, she's not mad. Charlotte makes her way to you, stopping at the head of your booth.