Chapter 10

T'Challa offered to show Y/n around while the others work on destroying the Soul Stone. Y/n and T'Challa stumbled upon a dead forest. 

"What happened here?" Y/n asked. "A bomb exploded here, now all the trees and plants won't grow." T'Challa explained.

Y/n puts her hands on the ground then the trees and plants come back to life. "Wow, thank you." T'Challa said. 

"You're welcome." Y/n replied before giving T'Challa a small smile. "Guys, Thanos is coming and we still haven't destroyed the stone." Tony said while coming over to Y/n and T'Challa.

"Take me to the stone." Y/n instructed. Y/n, Tony, and T'Challa go to the lab where the Soul Stone is.

"Y/n you're here, only you can destroy the stone." Bruce said. "That's what I figured." Y/n replied.

"Wait, how can only Y/n destroy the stone?" Loki questioned. "She's immortal, the stone requires a soul to work but since she's immortal and very powerful she can destroy it because it won't have a soul to take." Bruce explained. 

"Let's do this." Y/n said before taking the stone in her hands. Y/n concentrates then an orange mist surrounds her.

"Are you positive this will work?" Thor asked. "Very." Bruce answered.

The orange mist disappears then Y/n falls to her knees but Scott catches her. "Are you okay?" Scott questioned. 

"Yeah, I'm good." Y/n replied before opening her palm and orange dust falls from it. "You did it." Tony said in shock.