Zayn's bleach blonde hair was sticking up all sorts of ways as he laid back, but I had grown quite fond of his hair, especially whenever it was messy and all over the place like that. And Zayn had a beard for most of the summer, but now it had been recently shaved off so there was stubble from where his beard once rested on his perfect jawline and those cheekbones. My eyes then fell down to take in the shape of his lips, which were full and pursed, like he was making some kind of modeling face, but he was never even trying.

Zayn just looked like that all the time. The sweetest, most beautiful creature you will ever see.

"Stop that," he droned. "I look wretched in the mornings."

"You never look wretched. I've never once seen you look bad, ever."

"You're just blinded," Zayn tossed back.

I then felt his legs start to tense up a bit as I continued to jerk off his cock under the blankets, ignoring his lies and shit attempt at modesty. His grunts and moans were so sexy, like music to my ears as I continued to get him off with every fluid wrist movement until he was slowly starting to fuck into my hand.

I knew that he was getting closer to coming whenever he did that.

"Feel good Zaddy?"

"Mm, yeah. You always feel good."

Never letting up, I remained consistent as I yanked the skin of his hard cock up over his ripened head again and again, squeezing tight at a stable, quick pace as Zayn continued to groan. Faster I jerked him off, pumping out his thick, veiny dick until he grew as hard as stone and I could feel the blood inside of his length surging in my grip.

"Gonna drink me in?"

"Mhm...of course," I purred as I anticipated his orgasm to hit any second.

Zayn's sweet cum poured out of him quickly, his legs clenching as I swooped in and wrapped my puffy, wet lips around the tip and allowed his cum to enter my mouth. I tasted every bit of it and was humming along with satisfaction while my tongue swelled up against the wet skin of his cock, swirling around his pinkened head, sucking away at every last drop of cum that escaped from his hole.

I swallowed it down in one gulp, sitting upright after I was through and my cock was now fully erect from the arousal that pleasing him always gave me. He flashed me a hazy smile and pulled me up to him, kissing on my lips to taste the remains of his cum on my tongue and his tattooed hand traveled down to my hard dick, wrapping his fist around my long length.

"You want a turn, kitten?"

"Please," I replied softly.

But I didn't get a chance to come. Instead I was alarmed by a familiar voice drifting through the open window of Zayn's bedroom. My eyes widened in shock, quickly hopping off of his bed, scurrying towards the window, pulling the dark curtain open and I peered down onto the patio below his room.

It couldn't be.

There, standing under the morning sun in her pair of mid-length khaki shorts and a white tank top, was my mum. She was laughing wickedly, talking loud to Gio with her hands and manicured nails resting on her hips and I was frozen just standing there at the window, staring down with this overwhelming feeling of both confusion and excitement.

I turned around and viewed Zayn, who was now upright and scratching at his bedhead, perplexed and looking at me with curiosity.

"Zayn...my mum is here," I said, quickly strutting across his room to find some clothes to throw on my naked body.

"What?"

"My mum is here!" I repeated, pulling on a pair of Zayn's jogging shorts and a green v-neck t-shirt.